Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrStrength

Nov 17, 2017
Hub3rt or Staff: Hello, I have a friend who is YouTuber and has 46k subscribers, he has made the form for his rank but a few months passed and nobody gives it to him :(
He has uploaded many videos in cubecraft, but he has told me that if they give him the rank he will go up a lot more since he would be very excited :)
Here I leave some information about him:

Nickname:
Keffisor21
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Subscribers today: 46k
- Thanks for your attention.
- Do not take it as spam please.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hub3rt or Staff: Hello, I have a friend who is YouTuber and has 46k subscribers, he has made the form for his rank but a few months passed and nobody gives it to him :(
He has uploaded many videos in cubecraft, but he has told me that if they give him the rank he will go up a lot more since he would be very excited :)

Nickname:
Keffisor21
You can tell your friend to just apply here
Making a thread telling you want Yt wont work. You need to apply and wait if you get accepted.

Reactions: mastanub

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
You can tell your friend to just apply here
Making a thread telling you want Yt wont work. You need to apply and wait if you get accepted.
he has made the form for his rank but a few months passed and nobody gives it to him.
No need to link the application, the thread obviously says he's already applied and hasn't gotten the rank. Make sure you give correct information next time!

I recommend making a conversation with staff to see where they direct you and what they have to say. If you don't know how I'm sure someone in this thread will.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No need to link the application, the thread obviously says he's already applied and hasn't gotten the rank. Make sure you give correct information next time!

I recommend making a conversation with staff to see where they direct you and what they have to say. If you don't know how I'm sure someone in this thread will.
I gave him the link so then he could apply again.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Nickname:
Keffisor21
He needs 3 videos with the IP of the server, good luck!

Reactions: Demosiz

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
I have contacted Hub3rt via Discord, EMAIL, Twitter and he doesn't reply nothing

He was denied because of some of the content on his channel, specifically things like "how to get free minecraft accounts with generators".

I don't use Discord daily, I don't even have the Discord app on my phone and I don't accept messages on there from people who aren't my friend. I haven't really used Twitter this weekend because I have a family life too, I have a son and a fiancé - I have just gone on the app and seen your tweet to this post.

Your email went to my spam - I have just found it - But sending follow up emails containing "..." was not needed. We're super busy creating content for you to play, and we can't always personally reply to all YT applications.

Keffisor21

May 30, 2015
He was denied because of some of the content on his channel, specifically things like "how to get free minecraft accounts with generators".

I don't use Discord daily, I don't even have the Discord app on my phone and I don't accept messages on there from people who aren't my friend. I haven't really used Twitter this weekend because I have a family life too, I have a son and a fiancé - I have just gone on the app and seen your tweet to this post.

Your email went to my spam - I have just found it - But sending follow up emails containing "..." was not needed. We're super busy creating content for you to play, and we can't always personally reply to all YT applications.
ay5gO8uyRVyKUk0ednOrNQ.png

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

Keffisor21

May 30, 2015

If I delete the generator, I can get the youtuber rank?

Reactions: ElKraken Uru

itzJimai

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I have a friend who is YouTuber and has 46k subscribers, he has made the form for his rank but a few months passed and nobody gives it to him :(
Nickname:
Keffisor21

JEFFRY99

Nov 21, 2016
Hola, tengo un amigo que es YouTuber y tiene 46k suscriptores, ha hecho el formulario para su rango, pero pasaron unos meses y nadie se lo da. :(
Ha subido muchos videos en cubecraft, pero me ha dicho que si el rango es mucho más que lo que estoy muy emocionado. :)
Aquí les dejo algo de información sobre él:
Apodo:
Keffisor21
Canal: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Suscriptores hoy: 46k
- Gracias por tu atención.
- No lo tomes como spam por favor.

Nov 21, 2017
cubecraft is an injustice that you do not give it the youtuber rank and it dismisses me from this server he did not know it was illegal and it is not the fault of the name keffisor21

ElKraken Uru

Nov 21, 2017

Nickname:
Keffisor21

Reactions: DjSaDiiD ONE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom