Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElKraken Uru

Nov 21, 2017
Hello Cubecraft, I wanted to come and ask if a friend can have his YT rank and he has 46K but I can not give it to him because he has videos of generators that you do not like. He started on his server to play media in 2014, he put the videos in private but if necessary he eliminates them. , but you give him the beloved YT rank. Thanks for reading;) A kiss
Your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thekeffisor21
SUBS: 47K

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi Cubecraft, I wanted to come and ask if a friend can have his rank and he has 46K but he is favored because he has videos of generators he likes very much. Your server started playing in the middle of 2014, he puts those videos in private or eliminates them. , but you give him the beloved rank YT. Thanks for reading;) A Kiss
Your channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thekeffisor21
SUBS: 47K
Someone already asked if he can have a rank and he now has to either delete the videos that Hub3rt hates or make them private.
Otherwise he doesn't get his rank.

TheCris_YT

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, a YouTuber: Keffisor21 with 46k subscribers tried to enter the CubeCraft server. The YouTuber range only lasted several days and nobody gives it to you. It loads many videos in CubeCraft and says that if it gives it it it would raise many more videos. CubeCraft since it is the server that you like the most.

Postscript: he accepts that some of his videos do not satisfy him because they bring too many hackers to his server, so he apologizes because all he wants is the range of youtuber.

Information about him:

Nickname: Keffisor21
Channel: https: //www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Subscribers today: 46k.
- Thanks for your attention.
- Do not take my message as spam.

In Spanish:

Hola, un YouTuber: Keffisor21 con 46k suscriptores intentó ingresar al servidor de CubeCraft. La gama YouTuber solo duró varios días y nadie se la dio. Carga muchos videos en CubeCraft y dice que si se lo da subiría muchos más videos. CubeCraft ya que es el servidor que más te gusta.

Posdata: acepta que algunos de sus videos no lo satisfacen porque traen demasiados hackers a su servidor, por lo que se disculpa porque lo único que quiere es el rango de youtuber.

Información sobre él:

Apodo: Keffisor21
Canal: https: //www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Suscriptores hoy: 46k.
- Gracias por tu atención.
- No tomes mi mensaje como spam.

Nov 21, 2017
Please accept in the post for YouTube the YouTube is good just to give account generator will not accept you please

Information about him:

Channel: https: //www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Subscribers today: 46k.
- Do not take my message as spa

DjSaDiiD ONE

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I have a friend YouTuber, and record in CubeCraft spendtante in which it would not be fair that with all the work you do in your server do not give him that YouTuber range that he has desired so much, that YouTuber is called Keffisor21, I leave everything that you need to give it in rank that he so desires

Channel: https: //www.youtube.com/user/Thekeffisor21
Subscribers: 47k

Thank you for your attention
Please do not take this message as SPAM

angel5507

Nov 21, 2017
let's forgive keffisor21 he's been in cube since the end of 2014 is good never used hacks his dream has always been ter rank YT in cube not so he did not know what would happen to them so bad those of the video if they want to delete them and ready but give him his rank he deserves

Yelbin

Nov 22, 2017
Hello, I have a friend who is YouTuber and has 46k subscribers, he has made the form for his rank but a few months passed and nobody gives it to him :(
He has uploaded many videos in cubecraft, but he has told me that if they give him the rank he will go up a lot more since he would be very excited :)
Here I leave some information about him:
Nickname:
Keffisor21
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKeffisor21
Subscribers today: 46k
- Do not take it as spam please.

Rocket DHD

Nov 22, 2017
Hola, ¿cómo estás esperando? Bueno, la razón por la que te escribo es para saber si puedes dar el rango YT a mi amigo que está muy activo en el servidor, su apodo es Keffisor21, ya ha hecho la postulación y veo que lo han rechazado , pero podrían darle la oportunidad de que haya estado jugando al servidor por casi 4 años y se desanimó al ver que lo habían rechazado, estaría muy feliz si le dieras el rango, espero que no lo tomes como spam, muchas gracias por su atención, que tenga un buen día ...

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
let's forgive keffisor21 he's been in cube since the end of 2014 is good never used hacks his dream has always been ter rank YT in cube not so he did not know what would happen to them so bad those of the video if they want to delete them and ready but give him his rank he deserves
The amount of time someone spends on Cubecraft should not hinder what they've done wrong. If his dream was to have youtube rank on Cube,then he should not have taken precautions that will hurt him later. Deleting those videos is like sweeping trash under a rug, it's still there and will still have an impact on you. It doesn't change the fact that he had those videos up.

I'm also confused why people are reposting his original message, but I hope those people are dealt with.

Reactions: mastanub

Keffisor21

May 30, 2015
The amount of time someone spends on Cubecraft should not hinder what they've done wrong. If his dream was to have youtube rank on Cube,then he should not have taken precautions that will hurt him later. Deleting those videos is like sweeping trash under a rug, it's still there and will still have an impact on you. It doesn't change the fact that he had those videos up.

I'm also confused why people are reposting his original message, but I hope those people are dealt with.
The videos of a generator is nothing, I have put them and I can delete and the generador have all the accounts doen’t Work for a lots of weeks

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
He was denied because of some of the content on his channel, specifically things like "how to get free minecraft accounts with generators".

I don't use Discord daily, I don't even have the Discord app on my phone and I don't accept messages on there from people who aren't my friend. I haven't really used Twitter this weekend because I have a family life too, I have a son and a fiancé - I have just gone on the app and seen your tweet to this post.

Your email went to my spam - I have just found it - But sending follow up emails containing "..." was not needed. We're super busy creating content for you to play, and we can't always personally reply to all YT applications.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom