Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Infiniti9972

May 5, 2020
ADF93CA6-F308-4445-AC55-34D01BBC166C.jpeg
I’m confused about the meaning of challenge queue. Does it mean to have challenge queue on and off? or does it mean to queue mobile against controller and pc? I am so confused by this.

Reactions: Dark Velak

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 192020I’m confused about the meaning of challenge queue. Does it mean to have challenge queue on and off? or does it mean to queue mobile against controller and pc? I am so confused by this.
I think this means you’ll be going against people on the same device as you if you have it on and if it’s off you’ll go against all platforms, I could be wrong, don’t take my word for it

Reactions: Zillu

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I think this means you’ll be going against people on the same device as you if you have it on and if it’s off you’ll go against all platforms, I could be wrong, don’t take my word for it
You’re definitely not wrong! Challenge queue was their compromise when people were upset about them making all queuing platform-based. They just made it optional whether you queue with people using the same device as you.

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
You’re definitely not wrong! Challenge queue was their compromise when people were upset about them making all queuing platform-based. They just made it optional whether you queue with people using the same device as you.
What is the default option? I’m always up for a challenge if I can change it hehe, thanks for letting me know I was correct though.

Reactions: Zillu and GeoJosh7

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Go into your nether star, click on profile, select settings and scroll down a little bit, there you can turn on/off challenge queue.
Thanks, I’ll definitely check this after school

Reactions: Zillu
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Top Bottom