Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey everybody, Gaaabb here with another suggestion! Okay today i'm gonna suggest a complete new idea (i think..) Okay i was watching television and it was about that big YouTubers gonna teach the 'little' youtubers how to entertain, edit, livestream, create banners in a period of 2 months (So it take 2 months to teach them) And i thought why isn't this possible but then in the 'CubeCraft staff' version, just like that a mod: @Buuuddy (example) is gonna teach/learn members (who really want to become a staff member) how to create good threads and what to do if someone is swearing, just like that stuff. For me it looks like CubeCraft is different from the other minecraft servers and more people will join it because they are doing things that no other servers are doing, let 'your' opinion know here down below, thanks for reading! ;)
(Btw. Only if the staff member want to help, if they don't want it's ok)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, actually your suggested is already implemented but in a different way.
There's for everything a 'how to do this' thread on the forums.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Well, actually your suggested is already implemented but in a different way.
There's for everything a 'how to do this' thread on the forums.
But that's not the way how i it mean and how i it want.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everybody, Gaaabb here with another suggestion! Okay today i'm gonna suggest a complete new idea (i think..) Okay i was watching television and it was about that big YouTubers gonna teach the 'little' youtubers how to entertain, edit, livestream, create banners in a period of 2 months (So it take 2 months to teach them) And i thought why isn't this possible but then in the 'CubeCraft staff' version, just like that a mod: @Buuuddy (example) is gonna teach/learn members (who really want to become a staff member) how to create good threads and what to do if someone is swearing, just like that stuff. For me it looks like CubeCraft is different from the other minecraft servers and more people will join it because they are doing things that no other servers are doing, let 'your' opinion know here down below, thanks for reading! ;)
Cubecraft is pretty different, in a good way!

Reactions: Gaaabb

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
What is different ? I want to make CubeCraft a bigger family (It's already a big family! ;))
What I mean is that the maps are different, not all servers have 1.9 and 1.8 separate, easy reporting system. Just in general its different because it makes reporting easy, and the different games are cool too. Dont normally see cubecraft's games on other servers such as Tower Defense, Minerware, Blockwars, etc.

Of course people do skywars and people/server owners copy off of eggwars, but its nice to have a unique server

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
If you need assistance, then you can always ask a staff member. But you should figure things out yourself.
Your schoolteacher is teaching you, you can't find out some things by yourself (Your schoolteacher learned you how to do math etc, why isn't this possible? People can always learn from others!)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Your schoolteacher is teaching you, you can't find out some things by yourself (Your schoolteacher learned you how to do math etc, why isn't this possible? People can always learn from others!)
If you can't figure out some things yourself, you ask for assistance. And you can always ask things to staff members if you can't figure them out yourself.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
If you can't figure out some things yourself, you ask for assistance. And you can always ask things to staff members if you can't figure them out yourself.
Sometimes it isn't figure things out by yourself sometimes you just need a person by your side and i think that makes it different

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The reason it is the way they have it now is actually for a few reasons. First off the staff are already fairly busy handling reports, the server and their real lives. Second, they do not teach the people that want to become staff as they want them to learn for themselves, since it shows their maturity and what they can handle. If we taught every member how to be staff then there would be a problem with an overrun of people that know how to be staff and too many staff as well. I feel that it is fine the way it is as the process thins out the applicants that are mature and ready enough to be a staff member on such a large server. It allows for the strong and mature enough members to shine and be accepted as they are the ones we need monitoring the server. This is a nice idea in theory, but not one I support sorry.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We already make a lot of guides, everything that we look for in staff is mentioned in the recruitement thread, maturity and common sense aren't things we can teach...
So far, you can already practice being a mod by submitting reports of people you would punish.
We always state the reason why a report is denied so you can learn from that.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
We already make a lot of guides, everything that we look for in staff is mentioned in the recruitement thread, maturity and common sense aren't things we can teach...
So far, you can already practice being a mod by submitting reports of people you would punish.
We always state the reason why a report is denied so you can learn from that.
Okay thanks! You can lock the thread the information has been given! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom