Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we try to add this/something similar?

• Yes, add this solution

• Yes, add a different solution (explain in discussion/replies)

• No, don't add another way to get compasses.

Results are only viewable after voting.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Quick new idea for compasses to stop people from hiding and delaying games forever.

The only reason this is a problem in lucky islands and not skywars is because compasses can spawn in chests forever, and in lucky islands, drops are random, and blocks do not respawn, so you are more than likely to not get a compass.

The absolute best thing I can think about is making the first lucky block you open with 2 people left drop a compass.
(Phrased better: Get a compass when there's only two people left in a game. Could also be three people.)

I also said that you could maybe get a compass with two people left automatically, and drop it on you if you don't have space. I thought that was pretty simple, able to be done with one command in survival minecraft (hint: /give @a compass).

Below is a game where I lost because I could not locate or communicate with the last player alive (name blurred because I had to, not because I wanted to.)

3E7850AA-A697-4356-80EE-BCF9B01A9426.jpeg

419DFA29-BC72-4D93-A757-5118636A809E.jpeg

And if you or a loved one who plays lucky islands has been diagnosed with 'Error101:Unable to locate 2nd player', then pls share this around and stuff.

Reactions: Conea64

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Hey, there was a similar suggestion a couple weeks ago, I think giving every player a compass after a certain amount of time would be the best solution.
yes. I wonder who could have made that idea 🤔
I believe that replying to it would be necroposting, though, and it would get locked. While I do think that that solution is better, i guess it wasn't great enough to be implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom