Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
Somewhere in the middle of the Baltic Sea
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a great day! Today I will be opening my 2nd community giveaway.

Giveaway:
To celebrate the new Battle Arena updates and rank-refresh, today’s giveaway will be for the Battle Arena rank!
View attachment 226352
To be entered into the giveaway, you MUST reply with your IGN or a friend’s IGN (if you’d like to enter your friend).
The Giveaway will end on Jan 27th at 4:00 PM EST if it has 10 or more entries. If it does not have 10 entries by that date, the giveaway will end once it reaches 10 entries.

Conclusion:
Good luck to everyone who enters! Share this thread with your friends!

- Reesle :D
Ign: Glo7776
Thanks for giveaway! Love that your giving back to the community!

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Renegade4339

Nov 30, 2022
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
He/They
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a great day! Today I will be opening my 2nd community giveaway.

Giveaway:
To celebrate the new Battle Arena updates and rank-refresh, today’s giveaway will be for the Battle Arena rank!
View attachment 226352
To be entered into the giveaway, you MUST reply with your IGN or a friend’s IGN (if you’d like to enter your friend).
The Giveaway will end on Jan 27th at 4:00 PM EST if it has 10 or more entries. If it does not have 10 entries by that date, the giveaway will end once it reaches 10 entries.

Conclusion:
Good luck to everyone who enters! Share this thread with your friends!

- Reesle :D
hopping in as BenitezClance4 so i can explore maps :)

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom