Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a great day! Today I will be opening my 2nd community giveaway.

Giveaway:
To celebrate the new Battle Arena updates and rank-refresh, today’s giveaway will be for the Battle Arena rank!
IMG_4599.png

To be entered into the giveaway, you MUST reply with your IGN or a friend’s IGN (if you’d like to enter your friend).
The Giveaway will end on Jan 27th at 4:00 PM EST if it has 10 or more entries. If it does not have 10 entries by that date, the giveaway will end once it reaches 10 entries.

Conclusion:
Good luck to everyone who enters! Share this thread with your friends!

- Reesle :D

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a great day! Today I will be opening my 2nd community giveaway.

Giveaway:
To celebrate the new Battle Arena updates and rank-refresh, today’s giveaway will be for the Battle Arena rank!
View attachment 226352
To be entered into the giveaway, you MUST reply with your IGN or a friend’s IGN (if you’d like to enter your friend).
The Giveaway will end on Jan 27th at 4:00 PM EST if it has 10 or more entries. If it does not have 10 entries by that date, the giveaway will end once it reaches 10 entries.

Conclusion:

Thank you for that 🤍✨
And congratulations for the winner

Reactions: Reesle

opening0

Dec 7, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 226352

Conclusion:

Ign Opening0

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
entering myself

Desiderataa
Entered! :D
Bedrock IGN xHoppyFrog
Entered! 🐸
AssertedTiger30
Entered! =D
Thank you for that 🤍✨
And congratulations for the winner
You’re welcome, but the giveaway hasn’t ended yet. It’s open for just under another 12 days.
TheMrSpace
P.S. Thx for giveaway <3
Entered and you’re welcome!
Ign Opening0
Entered!
IGN: Legendaryfox977
Entered! :)
I'll enter my friends name: Gamer Reaper09
Your friend has been entered!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom