Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
-1 Eggwars Duos is my main mode, and yet it runs on a mobile device better than my console. Why? Who knows
-2 It was an example of the KB adding new bugs, you proved my point?
-3 My friend on win10 never has this problem, but me on xbox has it happen frequently. As well as some mobiles I know that play with controller, still works fine with them.
-4 It is not a cause of lag, it is just random
1) thats your problem
2) How would new kb affect block placement? It has no correlation besides ghost blocks have been around for months.
3) I said don’t use that feature if it causes problems since 50+ percent of players can’t even use it.
4) Seeing the video it’s obvious you are just laggy, it was a poor decision to make eggwars your main so maybe play something else.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well I play on pc and can notice when my ping is 100+.
The damage registers later, and this is the profit of some players.
It’s not the delayed kb that is annoying, it’s the randomization... the lag I know is lag, because they get zpinged or rubber banded. The 2 blocks of upwards kb is not a cause if lag

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) thats your problem
2) How would new kb affect block placement? It has no correlation besides ghost blocks have been around for months.
3) I said don’t use that feature if it causes problems since 50+ percent of players can’t even use it.
4) Seeing the video it’s obvious you are just laggy, it was a poor decision to make eggwars your main so maybe play something else.
1- Every player deserves to play the game fairly regardless of there input or device
2- Why did it is cause players to become paintings as well? Idk man cc makes no sense
3- Input Based Matchmaking
4- I have 180 ping, ping DOES NOT affect input lag or frame rates that’s the devices compatibility with the game. And cc needs to understand that what they are doing doesn’t affect 1 type of player but 6 types, IOS, Android, Xbox, PS4, Switch, Win10. As well as them adding bug fixed and updates to help reduce lag for those players not hinder it, like the world caching

Mar 6, 2021
My finger never slipped off the joystick, because it also did it for my movement as well, it seemed to lock forward with my look stick to up left.
But my swing and jump still worked fine (I play claw too my hands would never slip off)
I get 180 Ping, it shouldn’t affect input lag or frame rates though, I’m on an xbox not a Stadia

The video was showing how xbox do not have an advantage over mobiles like another user in the chat showed, he was arguinng the new kb gave them a better advantage when in no way did it make it have more fair of a competition, but less of one.
Hey so yeah i play on console and stuff like this only happens when my ping is really high and even then it still rarely happens to me. The only time my controller does that weird "finger slipped off of joystick" thing is when i have my controller connected to mc java so i honestly think think its either your internet/xbox/controller or maybe all 3 (sorry if this was hard to read im not good at words ill reword it if you cant understand)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey so yeah i play on console and stuff like this only happens when my ping is really high and even then it still rarely happens to me. The only time my controller does that weird "finger slipped off of joystick" thing is when i have my controller connected to mc java so i honestly think think its either your internet/xbox/controller or maybe all 3 (sorry if this was hard to read im not good at words ill reword it if you cant understand)
It’s 100% the console. The controller is new and ping shouldn’t affect what I see visual unless I have packetloss.
This happened in Battlefront2 as well but it was a bug, which has been patched since...

Mar 6, 2021
It’s 100% the console. The controller is new and ping shouldn’t affect what I see visual unless I have packetloss.
This happened in Battlefront2 as well but it was a bug, which has been patched since...
Oh also ping does effect input lag and hit delay so i think that's why this only happens in mc because in the other games you dont have high ping. Cause Cubecraft has usually over 100 ping and i have good internet so i usually stay at that while if you dont have as good internet your ping gets even higher and its just not good

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Oh also ping does effect input lag and hit delay so i think that's why this only happens in mc because in the other games you dont have high ping. Cause Cubecraft has usually over 100 ping and i have good internet so i usually stay at that while if you dont have as good internet your ping gets even higher and its just not good
It’s in no way a cause of ping, unless I’m playing on Stadia or Nvidias game streaming software.
Ping is a delay in other players movement and a delay of mine on server not on my client.
When I play Battlefront 2 on UK servers with my friend the only thing I notice is people hitting through my blocks (but everything plays out normally)

Mar 6, 2021
It’s in no way a cause of ping, unless I’m playing on Stadia or Nvidias game streaming software.
Ping is a delay in other players movement and a delay of mine on server not on my client.
When I play Battlefront 2 on UK servers with my friend the only thing I notice is people hitting through my blocks (but everything plays out normally)
Hmm so i guess it is your console cause i have no idea what else could be causing it

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m a switch player and I’ve gotta say this new knockback is amazing.
Now I could combo and not take 0 kB and have others take 0.You guys are just ungrateful about all the hard work being put into this server.This knockback Change has been a massive leap for the server before it had 35k but now after kB and input match making it has 52k 17k more players joined.How many people I’ve seen complaining about the new knockback only 20 but compare that to the total amount of players it’s nothing.Also why are you guys talking about lag instead of knockback?If you want to make a thread about lag go ahead I ain’t stopping you, so why are you complaining about lag on a knockback thread.I think changing the knockback was a “small step for the community and one massive leap for the server”.

Mar 6, 2021
I’m a switch player and I’ve gotta say this new knockback is amazing.
Now I could combo and not take 0 kB and have others take 0.You guys are just ungrateful about all the hard work being put into this server.This knockback Change has been a massive leap for the server before it had 35k but now after kB and input match making it has 52k 17k more players joined.How many people I’ve seen complaining about the new knockback only 20 but compare that to the total amount of players it’s nothing.Also why are you guys talking about lag instead of knockback?If you want to make a thread about lag go ahead I ain’t stopping you, so why are you complaining about lag on a knockback thread.I think changing the knockback was a “small step for the community and one massive leap for the server”.
Two things 1. Dont pigeonhole us all into complaining im here to say why the new kb is good. 2. We are talking about lag because DarkStray said that the new kb caused a lot of lag and bugs on his part and we are trying to say thats not the case its probably his console. So maybe acually read the replies first

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Two things 1. Dont pigeonhole us all into complaining im here to say why the new kb is good. 2. We are talking about lag because DarkStray said that the new kb caused a lot of lag and bugs on his part and we are trying to say thats not the case its probably his console. So maybe acually read the replies first
I am talkingn about how the lag and bugs with the new kb made it harder for console players specifically on Xbox Optix experiences this too, and he is an amazing controller player and could easily destroy some good win10 players.
And he even knows playing on xbox is a disadvantage to mobile controller or win10 controller AND HE HAS A Xbox 1X

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Mar 6, 2021
I am talkingn about how the lag and bugs with the new kb made it harder for console players specifically on Xbox Optix experiences this too, and he is an amazing controller player and could easily destroy some good win10 players.
And he even knows playing on xbox is a disadvantage to mobile controller or win10 controller AND HE HAS A Xbox 1X
Yes im not saying there is not lag or bugs but its not just from cubecraft kb

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1- Every player deserves to play the game fairly regardless of there input or device
2- Why did it is cause players to become paintings as well? Idk man cc makes no sense
3- Input Based Matchmaking
4- I have 180 ping, ping DOES NOT affect input lag or frame rates that’s the devices compatibility with the game. And cc needs to understand that what they are doing doesn’t affect 1 type of player but 6 types, IOS, Android, Xbox, PS4, Switch, Win10. As well as them adding bug fixed and updates to help reduce lag for those players not hinder it, like the world caching
1) Im saying you choose to play eggwars even though its laggy af so its your problem that you have that lag.
2) paintings? Ive never seen that but it sounds like it has nothing to deal with the new kb
3) Pretty sure that doesnt exist?
4) You are playing eggwars the game is so laggy its not possible for me to play so dont complain when you cant land combos when i can barely place blocks.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
What Dark stray is doing is pinning server lag on new kb. He even says most of his problems are from lag, like dude you play eggwars I can’t even normal bridge in eggwars, maybe try playing other minigames since the lag( that everyone gets) is too much for you. Also he trys to complain about godbridging, its literally impossible on mobile and in eggwars I can’t even do a normal speed bridge. Maybe stop getting mad when the server takes your advantages that were never deserved away.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
What a snivelling contrarian 'uM aKsHuAlLy' garbage response. No, I used to win because of what I said. Better gear, better prep, better maneuvering, surprising and hitting first. In 1 on 1 fights, 19/20 if I'm losing it's because I was outgeared. It's distinctly no longer the case since the changes were implemented.

That's unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win, but that's a *you* problem. 30 blocks of knockback? lol, never EVER. 2-3 at best, over 100s of hours of playing. Are you even talking about BEDROCK? Get real.

hurr durr. "yeah controllers have distinct disadvantage but just like, deal"

"I lost a lot and the new changes allow me to sometimes win against better players."

"valid criticism of CC changes hurts my little heart and I attack the person who writes any"

Never used the word fair in my crit but then I don't have any expectations for you with precision or accuracy. You need to read more on what the input based matchmaking entails if you think KBAM cant play with controllers anymore. Bannable software doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't used and undetected. I had someone banned for much more blatant undetected cheats yesterday, and I'm referring to much more subtle ones. Console players do not have nearly the level of access to assist software as mobile and PC, and it wouldn't have made nearly the difference as it does now with the new combat.

In short, stop being awful and say what you like or don't like about the changes without being such an insufferable goblin about it.
LMAO WHAT LMAO LOLOOL.

Idk why someone would hate the new kb. Winning shouldnt be about who gets "better gear" or "fUlL d1AmonD!!!1!!!!" it should be about skill - exactly what the new kb does. believe me, When they first realeased the version 1 kb, I hated it soo much I felt like I was going to quit. Then, Instead of being a kid and quitting because "dont like new kb!!!!!!!!!1!!!" I actually tried it and its so much better/skill based. Once again, winning games shouldnt be about if you get better gear. NO. how is rushing to mid getting 43589735098375375 diamonds buying full diamond first skill? new kb is actually skill based.

Me, I average around 300 ping for some reason (idk i dont even live that far from the host) and on bad days i swear one time i did /ping and it was more than 1017 and I still prefer the new kb.

Heck, look just how much players came from the new kb. Cubecraft was growing slitghtly before they implemented the new kb (averaging 30K the day before the new kb) Now, just wow. reacing 52k is that really just a coincidence?? or more players came/switched servers because of the new kb? Literally every other server, Hive etc etc etc, dont have a problem with the new kb. Before Cubecraft implemented the new kb, Cube was constantly getting criticised. Personally I remember losing a 1:50 Eggwars solo world record just cause the last person wouldnt take knockback it was just so stupid, not fair at all. Every 10 hits I hitted that person they only moved 1 block like BRUH wtf.

Just learn it its so much better. Im telling the truth, just try it for once, and dont call people who actually like stuff thats skill based a "goblin" LOL

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) Im saying you choose to play eggwars even though its laggy af so its your problem that you have that lag.
2) paintings? Ive never seen that but it sounds like it has nothing to deal with the new kb
3) Pretty sure that doesnt exist?
4) You are playing eggwars the game is so laggy its not possible for me to play so dont complain when you cant land combos when i can barely place blocks.
1- I played eggwars for 2 years now, never use to be that laggy. Imm not changing my main when I’m 5th on leaderboards 😅
2- Yea right when the KB released on some skywars maps people would spawn in as paintings, or it was with megas release? But I think it was KB
3- It does check the forums post xP
4- It’s not about the combos it’s about how I fought against the garbage kb for months for them to fix the randomization, not reduce the visibility of it

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1- I played eggwars for 2 years now, never use to be that laggy. Imm not changing my main when I’m 5th on leaderboards 😅
2- Yea right when the KB released on some skywars maps people would spawn in as paintings, or it was with megas release? But I think it was KB
3- It does check the forums post xP
4- It’s not about the combos it’s about how I fought against the garbage kb for months for them to fix the randomization, not reduce the visibility of it
1) Its eggwars duos so not very impressive also eggwars used to not be laggy. I was on the eggwars solo leaderboard before and i had to quit because of lag.
2) If that was released with the kb it still wouldn’t be a valid point since has nothing to deal with combos or pvp at all.
3) Link?
4) There is tons of support for the new kb so thats your problem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom