Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) Its eggwars duos so not very impressive also eggwars used to not be laggy. I was on the eggwars solo leaderboard before and i had to quit because of lag.
2) If that was released with the kb it still wouldn’t be a valid point since has nothing to deal with combos or pvp at all.
3) Link?
4) There is tons of support for the new kb so thats your problem.
1- I was on ew solos too xP
2- It was an example of a bug being caused to something unrelated to the fixes at all
3- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-community-feedback-platform-specific-games.273586/
4- Actually I made a post and it was very mixed about the kb -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-revert-and-fix-the-old-kb-system.275184/
Only 49% said to keep the kb, and just searching “revert kb” on forums you can find a lot of posts about it ☺️

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
2- It was an example of a bug being caused to something unrelated to the fixes at all
3- https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-community-feedback-platform-specific-games.273586/
4- Actually I made a post and it was very mixed about the kb -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-revert-and-fix-the-old-kb-system.275184/
Only 49% said to keep the kb, and just searching “revert kb” on forums you can find a lot of posts about it ☺️
Funny how you can’t actually see who voted on the poll...
Also they’re not gonna revert the kb, especially since it took 3 months to code

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1) solos is actually laggier
2) You said to revert kb which has nothing to deal with the bugs
3) It doesn’t say implemented
4) 49 percent said to not change and the rest didn’t hate it; your poll only makes small changes mate. Also majority wins mate

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
come on just respect the hard work they took so long to code it. And whats more fun than to combo? ping isnt cubecrafts fault. fps too. it might be your xbox. Now ok ok ping is cubes fault for not having N.A servers but thats TOTALLY unrelated to the new kb. No one experiences the iput lag and stuff u have it might be ur controller, xbox, or wifi connection. I get that without N.A servers comboing isnt that good but still. Just make a forum post about that problem and they already leaked some information about adding U.S servers :)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) solos is actually laggier
2) You said to revert kb which has nothing to deal with the bugs
3) It doesn’t say implemented
4) 49 percent said to not change and the rest didn’t hate it; your poll only makes small changes mate. Also majority wins mate
1- I stopped playing it because it wasn’t as fun as duos, I was still on the LB on xbox before the lag existed
2- I said to revert it and fix the bugs
3- Go to the last page
4- The other 51% Still agreed with me 😂

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
come on just respect the hard work they took so long to code it. And whats more fun than to combo? ping isnt cubecrafts fault. fps too. it might be your xbox. Now ok ok ping is cubes fault for not having N.A servers but thats TOTALLY unrelated to the new kb. No one experiences the iput lag and stuff u have it might be ur controller, xbox, or wifi connection. I get that without N.A servers comboing isnt that good but still. Just make a forum post about that problem and they already leaked some information about adding U.S servers :)
It is less fun to combo, it’s due to a random chance of a bug. I made a post about it still being bugged see here
My lag on xbox is unrelated to ping. But cubecraft and Mojang should both understand that not ALL players are just on win10, and how an update will affect those players.
An xbox player with inputlag, low frame rates is NOT going to be at the same “advantage” as a PS4 or a Win10 controller or even a mobile controller. And if a player is xbox kb&m they will NOT have the same advantage as well due to the fps drops and input lag.
When I play on mobile with my controller I have NONE of those problems(related to xbox), yet I decide not to as it gets me very nauseous from the smaller screen and how it sits.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1- I stopped playing it because it wasn’t as fun as duos, I was still on the LB on xbox before the lag existed
2- I said to revert it and fix the bugs
3- Go to the last page
4- The other 51% Still agreed with me 😂
1) The lag existed since January mate
2) Theres no need to revert the kb if your problem is only the bugs mate
3)Ight you got me there
4) Actually no only 33 percent wants revert and the revert includes changes

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
It is less fun to combo, it’s due to a random chance of a bug. I made a post about it still being bugged see here
My lag on xbox is unrelated to ping. But cubecraft and Mojang should both understand that not ALL players are just on win10, and how an update will affect those players.
An xbox player with inputlag, low frame rates is NOT going to be at the same “advantage” as a PS4 or a Win10 controller or even a mobile controller. And if a player is xbox kb&m they will NOT have the same advantage as well due to the fps drops and input lag.
When I play on mobile with my controller I have NONE of those problems(related to xbox), yet I decide not to as it gets me very nauseous from the smaller screen and how it sits.
Yes, the update might be worse but i think its the problem with your xbox. nothing cubecraft can really do about.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) The lag existed since January mate
2) Theres no need to revert the kb if your problem is only the bugs mate
3)Ight you got me there
4) Actually no only 33 percent wants revert and the revert includes changes
1- Yea, when the kb was added....
2- The Bugs in the KB as well that came along with it
3/4- You should’ve seen it before Wasp and Quiet got people to vote for them it was 40-40 even xP. As well as the other options, those would make the kb a lot more similar to how the old one was meant to be

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yes, the update might be worse but i think its the problem with your xbox. nothing cubecraft can really do about.
It’s a problem with Microsoft and Mojang not cooperating correctly....
As well as the PARTNERED servers not talking about it to them. And Hive has a lot less frame lag, but has a lot more freeze framing than cubecraft.... which I would rather have on cube than low frames

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1- Yea, when the kb was added....
2- The Bugs in the KB as well that came along with it
3/4- You should’ve seen it before Wasp and Quiet got people to vote for them it was 40-40 even xP. As well as the other options, those would make the kb a lot more similar to how the old one was meant to be
1)Last January
2) yeah so you fix the bugs because they are separate to the kb
3/4) What?
4) Your revert changes the old kb so technically 0 percent voted for old kb

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1)Last January
2) yeah so you fix the bugs because they are separate to the kb
3/4) What?
4) Your revert changes the old kb so technically 0 percent voted for old kb
1- I played since 2019, these bugs never use to be as prevalent. Block lag would phase you out of the block not make it disappear or reappear on break. nor the paintings, or the actually players taking 0kb.
2- The point is updating the KB shouldn’t cause those other bugs
3- They should have fixed the old kb over making a whole new one that is still bugged

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1- I played since 2019, these bugs never use to be as prevalent. Block lag would phase you out of the block not make it disappear or reappear on break. nor the paintings, or the actually players taking 0kb.
2- The point is updating the KB shouldn’t cause those other bugs
3- They should have fixed the old kb over making a whole new one that is still bugged
1) I meant eggwars was laggy since last jan and ghost blocks were here wayyy before new kb
2) SO WE fix those bugs and leave the new kb alone
3) Nah new kb is better

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yeah that proves why we shouldn’t revert
What’s the point of making a new kb if it has the same bugs as the old one except for a single bug? The only bug they may have been fixed was the one where they would get launched 20 blocks, and that was very rare, I saw it ONCE in 2 years with the KB(and over 7000 games played).

The post is about the KB not being fun to combo, Which I completely agree with it is NOT fun at all.
It favors players with very low ping or a moderately unstable connection.
People with really low reach get easy combo on higher pinging players due to a visual looking like they have reach.
The KB is randomized and when someone gets launched into the air 2 blocks, that’s not fun to me, that’s the reason I wanted the new KB fixed. ITS JUST REVERSED NOT FIXED.

Now besides getting hit INTO the ground, they get hit INTO the sky. And imo it’s more fair to hit someone into the ground than the sky because one gives the higher pinging player a chance and the other one puts them at even more of a disadvantage

iamoilen

Dec 31, 2020
Hey!
For me, the new knockback and combo-ing features are ok. I still think it would have so many more hackers, but if you think of it you would see that the old knockback was so glitchy, I meant sometimes when hitting someone, he would not get knockback'd just like normal, sometimes you think he's hacking while he's lagging or glitching.
And the new knockback is a lot more fun for me at least, and it is the normal knockback from 1.6 to 1.8.9 for Minecraft Java Edition.

These are my thoughts, I'm just a member.

Edit: I know new knockback is so glitchy, but these glitches will be good in the future considering it is new.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
What’s the point of making a new kb if it has the same bugs as the old one except for a single bug? The only bug they may have been fixed was the one where they would get launched 20 blocks, and that was very rare, I saw it ONCE in 2 years with the KB(and over 7000 games played).

The post is about the KB not being fun to combo, Which I completely agree with it is NOT fun at all.
It favors players with very low ping or a moderately unstable connection.
People with really low reach get easy combo on higher pinging players due to a visual looking like they have reach.
The KB is randomized and when someone gets launched into the air 2 blocks, that’s not fun to me, that’s the reason I wanted the new KB fixed. ITS JUST REVERSED NOT FIXED.

Now besides getting hit INTO the ground, they get hit INTO the sky. And imo it’s more fair to hit someone into the ground than the sky because one gives the higher pinging player a chance and the other one puts them at even more of a disadvantage
1) whats the point of reverting to add a bug
2) From the your video I think you’re the high ping guy

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
ok @DarkStray first of all, you keep flexing your stats on other people, and second of all, all of your points revolve around your playing experience, without considering the fact that the majority of players benefit from this update.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) whats the point of reverting to add a bug
2) From the your video I think you’re the high ping guy
To fix the problem that’s still happening, I fought for the KB to get fixed, not to make a new one that is still broken, especially in the same ways.
I only have 180 ping. Having higher ping shouldn’t effect how much Kb you take but how delayed you receive it.
ok @DarkStray first of all, you keep flexing your stats on other people, and second of all, all of your points revolve around your playing experience, without considering the fact that the majority of players benefit from this update.
They don’t it involves anyone on xbox. The lag and inputlag is an xbox problem, old gen xbox not everyone has a Series console yet. And if a last gen console can join the server they AS WELL should have an equal experience to anyone else.
It’s not in any way “flexing” my stats, I’m giving a statistic from my experience on cube, I only seen the kb ONCE out of 7000 games, but yet that was the only bug fixed in the kb not the other ones

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom