Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
You want the disgusting, broken, inconsistent, randomized, unfair knockback again ?
YOU POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD AND IT WAS NOT INCONSISTENT, IT WAS NOT UNFAIR AND NOT RANDOMIZED. U probably say that cuz u are some of the people that were bad and wanted the ping advantage now.

Idk how it’s removing skill when you can now defeat players with better gear if you’re skilled enough and nerfing campers
it boosted campers lol try do a speedbridge to someone, in two hits u will be thrown

Should have practice when it was in beta.I played the sw beta a lot and now the people who didn’t practice it a lot have difficulty winning especially lb players you kept on grinding without trying the new kB and getting used to it.I suggest you should try harder and practice more.Try duels.
this new kb makes people with low ping and no skilled players with fast click be better. On old pvp there needed skill to combo not just click. u needed to decide to try crits or try combos, and if u jump to crit u lose cuz u will be in air and easier to combo, taking all skill away.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
you are too stubborn to actually see the real side of the story, so I’m gonna give it to you straight. You are bad at the new PvP, stop crying, learn how to W tap/sprint reset, strafe, and start + stop combos. The old knockback was broken and everyone knew that. Maybe you were good at the old knockback but it was broken and needed fixes. Now it’s fixed and you are too busy crying to actually learn anything new. I won’t be replying to the thread anymore. You are too bias to understand anything which is not a good thing to have when you make a suggestion.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
this new kb makes people with low ping and no skilled players with fast click be better. On old pvp there needed skill to combo not just click. u needed to decide to try crits or try combos, and if u jump to crit u lose cuz u will be in air and easier to combo, taking all skill away.
Pvping has always been like that.

The new knockback favors actually skill instead of rolling a dice.🎲
Just get good stop whining because I highly doubt cubecraft will revert knockback.Be fare to the developers they can’t just snap there fingers and make an update.It requires hours even days of coding straight.It requires a hole lot and you’ll see it when you try to make your own server.Tbh just stop whining and complaining about the new knockback and try to practice it.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
you are too stubborn to actually see the real side of the story, so I’m gonna give it to you straight. You are bad at the new PvP, stop crying, learn how to W tap/sprint reset, strafe, and start + stop combos. The old knockback was broken and everyone knew that. Maybe you were good at the old knockback but it was broken and needed fixes. Now it’s fixed and you are too busy crying to actually learn anything new. I won’t be replying to the thread anymore. You are too bias to understand anything which is not a good thing to have when you make a suggestion.
GOOD SHOT! I will also copy this and send it frequently to those depressed people.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay. It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software
Oh @GRACELY quit being salty 🧂. Of course there are more servers out there that you can enjoy. So if you don’t like the knockback here then why make a thread out of it? You probably would know that it would not be ‘fixed’.
I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices, now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void. It used to be the vast majority of ppl beating me in 1 on 1 combat was cuz they had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.
Yeah right. The greatest Minecraft PvPers sometimes don’t use the tools and use their abilities to fight. For example, Technoblade did the no-sword challenge and he won the game. So maybe you are just using your ‘strategy’ of yours which is looting. There is a lot to learn about PvP for you. So try to realize what you do and try to create new strategies because players can eventually find a way to outsmart that strategy.
Console player - pretty sick of outgearing, outsmarting, getting the drop on other players only for them to turn and combo me so high and far back I go into the void.
Being a console player is not a good reason to be better than almost everyone in Minecraft. Everyone has their controls that they are used to. Just because you play on a controller does not mean that you are better than mobile players or PC players. Besides, I am used to mobile controls and most of the time I do win. (Not now I CubeCraft, but starting to learn new strategies)
Hi there!
I understand your point, but I think they should let it be like this. Compared to the old knockback, the new one feels a lot more fair. The old knockback was randomized, but with the new system it all feels fair to me. Now I can finally hit people off the edge and outplay campers.
One advantage of new knock back!
If the old system was randomized that also means it *was* 'fair', on average.
How was it fair when it was buggy?
Console players do not have nearly the level of access to assist software as mobile and PC, and it wouldn't have made nearly the difference as it does now with the new combat.
Like I said, being a console player is not an excuse to be ‘terrible’. All people are used to controls on what device they are playing on. Also I am a console player and I have experience with playing with my sister, a mobile player. However she is a big noob, but she is actually making good progress! She is starting to beat me more often and it is almost close for us beating each other 50/50 when fighting! So all players have the same abilities on Minecraft Bedrock no matter what device they are on.
What a snivelling contrarian 'uM aKsHuAlLy' garbage response. No, I used to win because of what I said. Better gear, better prep, better maneuvering, surprising and hitting first. In 1 on 1 fights, 19/20 if I'm losing it's because I was outgeared. It's distinctly no longer the case since the changes were implemented.
Tell me what gear has to do with the knock back? But you were hitting first because of the buggy knock back helping you which can be unfair for some.
Monumentally bad take on anything I said. Criticizing changes to something that worked consistently and now I no longer find fun for fully valid reasons. The wrong skills are rewarded. Comboing should not supercede all the other advantages one brings to a fight.
Comboing is a great way to win a fight. In fact you can cancel combos to combo. Take a look at the greatest PvPers, they use combos to fight players! And the people that are comboing you get to be better than what the old knock back used to be. So maybe try to become one of them.
I want to play out-smart out-strategize out-play (on the whole). It was more fun before, because it was consistent, even, not prone to ridiculous air juggling nonsense.
You want to ‘out-smart’ players, well how about outsmarting players when they use their knock back in their advantage.
100 hours of Bedrock is beta numbers btw lol.
I know a lot about Bedrock Edition too! Bedrock is more buggy than Java Edition because JavaScript is a bit more stable than C++.

Also another thing. Try to not repeat active threads. Please learn more in the rules.

3.11 - Repeating active threads​

Please don't repeat active threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

Punishment track: Warning → Warning → 7 days ban → 30 days ban → Permanent ban
Also when making a suggestion. It is important to know how to convince people very well. I am saying this because you are doing all of this wrong. Here are some tips:
  1. Try to introduce the problem politely.
  2. No bias.
  3. Try to not be rude about it.
  4. Use supporting points and quotes from other people.
  5. Try to not make people feel dumb.
  6. Maybe not be stubborn.
  7. If you are using information from an article, use at most 3 sentences when quoting
These tips were from my teacher and I don’t want to list them all. However I also don’t want to do a whole lesson to.

So these are my thoughts. Thanks!

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
CubeCraft doesn't know what players want unless they give feedback, which is what I successfully did with this thread, located in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. Every baby who is butthurt about it and trying to challenge my preferences is spitting into the wind. 🤣

New KB sucks, is distinctly less fun, and my friend group has moved onto other games. Won't be back unless I get wind of changes/reverts✌️

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
CubeCraft doesn't know what players want unless they give feedback, which is what I successfully did with this thread, located in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. Every baby who is butthurt about it and trying to challenge my preferences is spitting into the wind. 🤣

New KB sucks, is distinctly less fun, and my friend group has moved onto other games. Won't be back unless I get wind of changes/reverts✌️
This is in your opinion
The fact that a dozen players refuted your claims proves that the majority of players like this update. What about the thousands of people who like this update
Edit also you're acting really spoiled and privileged

Reactions: Wave Master7S

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
"no I really want you to know how badly I don't understand these things!"

Kylo, take a hike. You've made your terrible perspective abundantly clear. Isn't your face soaked from all that wind-spit

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
i have like 30 hours of play and i saw like 5 bugs on old knockback, and now this new one, who cares about bugs when a guy without sword can win the game with knockback. What you are saying about no skill to win games in old pvp is bs, in that time crits were useful, u did not get launched with two hits and there was strategie, either u rush on people rush mid stay on island etc. Now its just random if u will get thrown and wont be able to cancel. I created this account just because i wanted to see if i was the only one and it looks like im not.
You’re not the only one, but you’re also in the overwhelming minority.
Edit: @GRACELY you’re extremely toxic, like Cherynobyl toxic, and also extremely uneducated in math

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom