Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.
This is because the single server in france, the higher your ping is the easier it is to keep that player in the combo.
The old knockback was randomized,
If the old system was randomized that also means it *was* 'fair', on average.
It’s still randomized
(second video doesn’t launch player into air)
Just sounds like you don’t know how to combos and are blaming cubecraft for updating to something that you aren’t able to use to your adevantage
Combo locking is a real issue if you have high ping but a good connection, from 10am-3pm my time is the worst time to play because of all the EU players
Between 4pm-10pm is the best with less people getting “reach”
You want the disgusting, broken, inconsistent, randomized, unfair knockback again ?
I didn't stutter
I like this man’s words

I have over 25days played on eggwars, and started playing on cubecraft around 2 years now (before EggWars rank was a thing) I started playing on mobile then to xbox. I played on xbox until the MC update that ruined everything (to then I bought win10) I have not played with the new KB on Win10 yet but this is what I’ll say

I played this new KB on mobile, I kind of didn’t like it at all like it was really annoying because I play on a phone, not an ipad I don’t have as much screen as anyone else. I can’t turn around as fast as them at a speed that works for me. And my aim is fairly bad because the touch UI covers half my screen

I have played this on xbox, and I admit it is a bit better than what it is on mobile, but sometimes it just makes no sense. I’ll randomly get launched 2blocks up into the air, get easily combo’d when playing around noon. My cps is much lower compared to pc and when in pc lobbies I do notice the cps difference and how much easier it is to combo, combined with my lower fps and input lag.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
YOU POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD AND IT WAS NOT INCONSISTENT, IT WAS NOT UNFAIR AND NOT RANDOMIZED
See post above about it being inconsistent (the videos)
this new kb makes people with low ping and no skilled players with fast click be better.
agreed
You are bad at the new PvP, stop crying, learn how to W tap/sprint reset, strafe, and start + stop combos.
i’m not bad with it, but I still conplain about some garbage. Doesn’t make me bad? I always stayed away from combo pvp servers because of ping issues with players looking like they have reach because I live in the Pacific NW.

But to call people bad because of it’s a new KB system is untrue, I got combo’d off the map by an absolute non just to kill him inside the building because I out hit him and strafed and predicted his movement better. (I have to predict everything, because of input lag)
This is in your opinion
The fact that a dozen players refuted your claims proves that the majority of players like this update. What about the thousands of people who like this update
Edit also you're acting really spoiled and privileged
On my post only 47% of people wanted to keep the KB like it is now, with 35% wanting it to be reverted. And the rest wanting it to have more horizontal(backwards) KB,
That is not really the majority of players either the post was at a tie between reverting and keeping it thr same until Content Creators that spoke for the new KB posted it into there servers giving it a skewed and biased opinion. Even after that the votes are not 50%+ agreeing with the new kb
Again, out of the 50k players who play bedrock, how many have complained? Less than a hundred
Most people who play cubecraft bedrock don’t know what the forums is 😄.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
i’m not bad with it, but I still conplain about some garbage. Doesn’t make me bad? I always stayed away from combo pvp servers because of ping issues with players looking like they have reach because I live in the Pacific NW.

But to call people bad because of it’s a new KB system is untrue, I got combo’d off the map by an absolute non just to kill him inside the building because I out hit him and strafed and predicted his movement better. (I have to predict everything, because of input lag)
I honestly feel it's just your device you play on - not your ping, because I also live in Pacific NW and have no issues with being unable to fight back...

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
On my post only 47% of people wanted to keep the KB like it is now, with 35% wanting it to be reverted. And the rest wanting it to have more horizontal(backwards) KB,
That is not really the majority of players either the post was at a tie between reverting and keeping it thr same until Content Creators that spoke for the new KB posted it into there servers giving it a skewed and biased opinion. Even after that the votes are not 50%+ agreeing with the new kb
I didn't know your post was an official Cubecraft sponsored survey. Thank you for this insightful information!
Edit: Also, Cubecraft now actively advertises their media platforms on Bedrock afaik so that point you made is kinda invalid.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I honestly feel it's just your device you play on - not your ping, because I also live in Pacific NW and have no issues with being unable to fight back...
I get 180 ping with a constant connection, when I’ve seen you in game you teleport(zping) a bit, when that happens and you sre frozen and get hit you take 0 kb but take damage if it gets really bad
I didn't know your post was an official Cubecraft sponsored survey. Thank you for this insightful information!
Edit: Also, Cubecraft now actively advertises their media platforms on Bedrock afaik so that point you made is kinda invalid.
It got 3,000 views tyvm 😁
And that “media” advertisement doesn’t show the forums and came a while after that.
As well as most players not being iver the age of 13 or around I would believe. They would be unable to signup or there parents may not allow them to have a forums account

• Angry

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Well it’s because you want to believe what you want, and ur stubborn because you put words in my mouth.
Imagine that. That I don't care to debate my perception or preferences. The game is undeniably different. I don't like the changes. The end, bugger off.

• Angry
Mar 6, 2021
Console player - pretty sick of outgearing, outsmarting, getting the drop on other players only for them to turn and combo me so high and far back I go into the void.

I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices, now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void. It used to be the vast majority of ppl beating me in 1 on 1 combat was cuz they had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.

Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay. It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software
I myself love the new knockback i have been waiting for a knockback like hypixel for a long time because it makes strafing acually work instead of it just being gear because skywars is random

Mar 6, 2021
O
What a snivelling contrarian 'uM aKsHuAlLy' garbage response. No, I used to win because of what I said. Better gear, better prep, better maneuvering, surprising and hitting first. In 1 on 1 fights, 19/20 if I'm losing it's because I was outgeared. It's distinctly no longer the case since the changes were implemented.

That's unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win, but that's a *you* problem. 30 blocks of knockback? lol, never EVER. 2-3 at best, over 100s of hours of playing. Are you even talking about BEDROCK? Get real.

hurr durr. "yeah controllers have distinct disadvantage but just like, deal"

"I lost a lot and the new changes allow me to sometimes win against better players."

"valid criticism of CC changes hurts my little heart and I attack the person who writes any"

Never used the word fair in my crit but then I don't have any expectations for you with precision or accuracy. You need to read more on what the input based matchmaking entails if you think KBAM cant play with controllers anymore. Bannable software doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't used and undetected. I had someone banned for much more blatant undetected cheats yesterday, and I'm referring to much more subtle ones. Console players do not have nearly the level of access to assist software as mobile and PC, and it wouldn't have made nearly the difference as it does now with the new combat.

In short, stop being awful and say what you like or don't like about the changes without being such an insufferable goblin about it.
Oh i started reading the comments and replys form you and now see that you are toxic okay then well how about this just because you dont have high cps and cant strafe or do good at all doesnt mean everyone is as bad as you i have around 300 hrs in cubecraft bedrock and use controller and the old knockback sucked as you could almost knock someone off and all the sudden you do half a block of knockback and they do like 4 blocks of knockback and you lose but now you can get good combos and acually use skill then just getting unfairly knocked even though you hit someone more so really all im getting from you is that you are not good and just rely on unfair advantages because you have no talent or skill.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Console player - pretty sick of outgearing, outsmarting, getting the drop on other players only for them to turn and combo me so high and far back I go into the void.

I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices, now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void. It used to be the vast majority of ppl beating me in 1 on 1 combat was cuz they had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.

Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay. It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software
Thats one way to say “I’m bad”

Reactions: Closet Dweller
Mar 6, 2021
I wanted the kb to be fixed and not randomized, the kb is still unfair and annoying so I think saying it’s dumb is fair xP especially if air combos are the randomized part
Yeah i may have called him/her bad too much but i was just mad with the guy/girl and as i agree it still has its bad parts its a lot better and even though he/her is entiltled to their option they kept just being a d*ck about it and his/her replies made me mad...

Reactions: ReMD0G

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I read the posts and almost all pissed off players are from console. Seems like the new kb gave mobile players more benefits, so... trash console players be crying about losing a few more games. Literally you’ve had the advantage for years and still have an advantage. Quit crying and maybe realize that what you’re going through isn’t half as bad as what touchscreen players used to go through.

Mar 6, 2021
I read the posts and almost all pissed off players are from console. Seems like the new kb gave mobile players more benefits, so... trash console players be crying about losing a few more games. Literally you’ve had the advantage for years and still have an advantage. Quit crying and maybe realize that what you’re going through isn’t half as bad as what touchscreen players used to go through.
I play console and i am honestly very happy with the new kb

Reactions: GeoJosh7 and ReMD0G
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉