Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I think that if a player is caught combat logging more than 3 times, they should be punished. It's basically a loop hole that allows the player to be unkillable. It also gives an advantage in battles. They can be on the brink of death and just leave the game. And since you were fighting you'll lose health. They'll just comeback and kill you with full health which is like regen hacks.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you're talking after the combat-tag expires, then I eggree. They should be only allowed to leave using the /leave command. It should have a usage time of 5 seconds, to ensure that they cant just do /leave and escape.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It's pretty easy to kill people in most version of FFA, excluding OP 1.9. I wouldn't want combat logging to be a thing, because to be honest, it's not something you should worry about. I can see why it should be a thing in Duels, but in FFA, you get kills pretty fast.

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
Instead of that, there should be a combat timer. It's basically when someone gets hit they get 10 seconds to wait before logging off. Whenever someone combat logs it counts as if the other player killed them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom