Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matt_6793PvP

Apr 11, 2016
Recently, I played a few games and found out a lot of players logged when they died to avoid the players getting points off of them or for them just not to get the kill. If a plugin is added in and if these players want to leave, the closest player or a random player will get the kill/point. It makes it a lot easier for most people, and myself personally. I've had numerous players do all sorts of parkour to get away from me just to log off and I get nothing out of it. Just an idea I thought about as it keeps happening game after game I play..

Let me know what you think about it,

Thanks for reading!

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Recently, I played a few games and found out a lot of players logged when they died to avoid the players getting points off of them or for them just not to get the kill. If a plugin is added in and if these players want to leave, the closest player or a random player will get the kill/point. It makes it a lot easier for most people, and myself personally. I've had numerous players do all sorts of parkour to get away from me just to log off and I get nothing out of it. Just an idea I thought about as it keeps happening game after game I play..

Let me know what you think about it,

Thanks for reading!
I think about this just like you when you want to kill a player and he runs away he logs off and you don't get the points because of you didn't hit the player.
And that is so annoying that I want to log off to.
So a really big +1 for me!
Please make a plugin for that Dev's! @504Errors

Matt_6793PvP

Apr 11, 2016
I think about this just like you when you want to kill a player and he runs away he logs off and you don't get the points because of you didn't hit the player.
And that is so annoying that I want to log off to.
So a really big +1 for me!
Please make a plugin for that Dev's! @504Errors

Thank you! It just gets to frustrating not getting anything out of it..

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I don't think a random person should get the points. I think that the last person to deal damage should get the benefits of it, or if no one hit the person, no one gets points. If that is how it would work, then I would be a big +1!

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Rules: said:
7- Do not PvP log/teleport away during combat.

There is already a rule about combat logging, if you find a person doing that, you should record it and report it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What I suggest is that there should be a 'Combat Timer', in which if you were hit then you'll have to wait 1-2 minutes to log out, and if you don't wait them (you log out), then you get banned for 2-6 hours since it is against the rules.
Sometimes mid-game I have to leave and I'm maybe in a combat... First I kill my opponent then I leave in less than 1 or 2 minutes.... So I will be banned for nothing....

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What I suggest is that there should be a 'Combat Timer', in which if you were hit then you'll have to wait 1-2 minutes to log out, and if you don't wait them (you log out), then you get banned for 2-6 hours since it is against the rules.
Good idea, but there are a few problems with that.
1. If your Minecraft crashes in the middle of a fight you would be banned for nothing (not very common, but possible)
2. As mateu9999 said, after you kill them and then logout you would be banned for nothing.
3. 1-2 minutes is too long from my perspective.

And lastly as Tawas and mateau9999 said, it's better if it would reset after you die or after you killed your opponent.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom