Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

As you all know the ranges can write in color or change the color name, my idea is to add a touch-up to the color plugin, and is that you do not have to be using all the time &4 this, simply, you select a color with the That you write all the time

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Nah, it would be a lot of work to change it over and over. I don't use it That much (never) And If you spam it, you'll breaking the rules. So i don't want That it's gonna be changed. &5 and these colour codes must stay in My opinion.

that is a good idea
Why is it a good idea? Please explain Why you like it as a good idea?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
that is a good idea
Perhaps explain why too?
I like your idea, but I have to go with no to this idea. I'm a gold rank myself, and only use chat colors to make important messages stand out. Adding this in would make the chat chaotic, and possibly hard to read.
I agree with Milkyboo, it would make things more "messier" and it can get really confusing when reading chat. So I'm sticking to a -1
Thanks for suggesting though!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
exactly me too cause you will only focus on the chat colors and not on somebody who wants to say something
Besides from that, you know how fast the chat can go at times and if people put some "rainbow" coloured words in it ( and keep doing it ), it can get annoying and confusing. Especially when your finding for example a message by another player.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally am extremely against this idea. This will make the chat be messy, and alongside the different coordination of colours with ranks VS their name, it will make it even more messy if they have a permanent different colour.

If you do want to talk in a colour, then that's fine. Just use &<x>.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I personally am extremely against this idea. This will make the chat be messy, and alongside the different coordination of colours with ranks VS their name, it will make it even more messy if they have a permanent different colour.

I agree with you!!!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

Totally agree, just like what others and I said : )
Would be also difficult for you staff, since if your trying to find a message and those colours. Your eyes....

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There would be way too many spammed colours in chat and being a donor myself, would find it very annoying. Don't think they should add this and as some have already said in this thread, they don't use the commands much in the first place so no point to add this.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States

Agree with Younisco because otherwise the chat would be spamming and with many different colors and it would look nice the chat with so many colors I think that its better to have it like &5 not a torch or anything like that.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
"Sorry" but what a bad idea! If you're a Rank, you can type in colors, if you have a fixed color that would be very confusing!

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
"Sorry" but what a bad idea! If you're a Rank, you can type in colors, if you have a fixed color that would be very confusing!
I'm not saying that ranks cant text with colors, Sergio12_ wanted to make it text with colors and not put &5 and just text without putting that like a torch keep that color and not putting &6 and they have that torch for the chat everyone would be texting with different colors and I wouldn't like that because usually writes in color like that everyone could see the message. That's why I wouldn't agree with Sergio12_

Reactions: Gamerfull

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Nice idea I hope it's coming I think it's too annoying to do it all the time & 4 eg hope it's added
On the other hand, I do not think it has to be changed because the chat becomes very spatial

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom