Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
At the moment this is not possible! Since you need an account to use the report website which can
1) not be made on Bedrock
2) can’t for the moment not be made on Java
They are working on a new system to connect all your account to your forums with this also the report site.
As for the suggestion, I’m against it. For some bugs normal members don’t need to be able to answer it. But we had some suggestions where member input was great!
The messiness of the (sub)forums isn’t because what it is used for, it is (I think) mostly the order in what they are represented under the forum tab (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/)
The tab “Cubecraft Community” is too crowed and has subforums that aren’t related at all..

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
At the moment this is not possible! Since you need an account to use the report website which can
1) not be made on Bedrock
2) can’t for the moment not be made on Java
They are working on a new system to connect all your account to your forums with this also the report site.
As for the suggestion, I’m against it. For some bugs normal members don’t need to be able to answer it. But we had some suggestions where member input was great!
The messiness of the (sub)forums isn’t because what it is used for, it is (I think) mostly the order in what they are represented under the forum tab (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/)
The tab “Cubecraft Community” is too crowed and has subforums that aren’t related at all..
Correct.
Didn't quite think of that. Well, I hope to see some more active moderation in that sub (as moving a couple of topics isn't hard) to keep it clean.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom