Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I feel that I would ruin cubecraft

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
I think that cubecraft needs something that increase the competitiveness of cubecraft
And that thing it's the clans or guilds thatt will makes all Cubecraft's games more competitive, because cubecraft could add a leaderboard to the best clan or guild of the month or every time!. and a way to represent the clan or guild is with prefix in the leaderboard of the lobby like [AHS] or something.

Guild's shop
Also i think that it's a good idea to add this apart from de guilds, and this shop can have "abilities" like autoparty to all who are conected of the guild, or the prefix in leaderboards or something better like upgrades in the prefix or another thing xD

I really love if the Clans or Guilds arrive to Cubecraft (Aside that is my first idea xD) because i think that makes cubecraft's community more interactive among them :)

Reactions: God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Been suggested a million times and I still want it.

Suggestions I think would be nice:
If you end a game you get your normal exp + points but also some Guild exp + points.
Then you can level up your guild and also use a Guild shop like you mentioned, I really like that idea. Then you can also unlock things like private games which would be amazing for things like projects. The leaderboards could be placed in the main lobby somewhere special.

Edit: Another nice idea is that you can just name your Guild but you have to unlock/buy the permission to have a tag next to your name. Then you can just name your guild something with a pretty long name and your tag can just be something short.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The idea of clans or guilds has been requested a lot, I think you should go in more detail though. You give nearly 0 detail about how this'd work

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom