Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Microsoft continue development of MS-Paint?

• Yes! Who could forget its beauty!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, 3D Paint is the future!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Continue them both!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Drop them both!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
BR9ktdm.png

"Some random stuff I drew on MS-Paint."

General Idea:
This is a minigame. It only lasts five minutes. You and up to 19 other players must battle each other in a solo FFA, or team vs team, fight to claim the most kills!

Spawn inside one of many different cities with different designs, built to be used for careful planning and large assaults!

Kill players to gain kill coins, giving you the ability to unlock new weapons, armour, or unleash a power-up onto yourself or the enemy!

After five minutes, the player or team with the most wins is crowned victorious and gains a majestic 20 points. And remember, you gain a point for each person you kill, good luck!

Gameplay:
When you start the game, you and up to 19 other players will spawn dotted around the city on your own or in a team if on team mode. You will spawn with standard leather armour and a stone sword along with speed I by default. After killing someone, you gain a kill point. You can use this to upgrade your armour, weapons, or use power-ups that can affect everyone or yourself. If you die, you lose your kill coins, your new weapons/armour, but you don't lose your kill count! The person or team to have the most kills within five minutes win.

You get one point for every kill you get, and an additional 20 points if you or your team wins.

Kill Coins and Power-Ups.
As I've already said, you gain kill coins for killing people. If you die, you lose all your kill coins and the things you've purchased with them. You can purchase either power-ups or weapons/armour from the kill coin shop.

Weapon/armour:
Bow: 3 Kill Coins.
Iron Sword: 3 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Helmet: 3 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Chestplate: 5 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Leggings: 4 Kill Coins
Chainmail Boots: 3 Kill Coins.

Diamond Sword: 5 Kill Coins.
Diamond Helmet: 5 Kill Coins
Diamond Chesplate: 8 Kill Coins
Diamond Leggings: 7 Kill Coins
Diamond Boots: 5 Kill Coins.
Shield: 6 Kill Coins.

Power Ups:
[P] = Must be purchased in store. All purchasable Power-Ups cost 500 Points.

Regeneration: 2 Kill Coins: Applies Regeneration II to a player for five seconds.

Universal Slow Down: 4 Kill Coins. Applies Slowness II to all enemies for five seconds.

Teleport: 4 Kill Coins: Teleport ten blocks away from a random enemy (Musn't be in air)

Knightly: 5 Kill Coins: Gain slowness I, but also strength I, for 5 seconds.

Blindness: 5 Kill Coins: Give all enemies blindness for 5 seconds.

Poison: 6 Kill Coins: Give all enemies poison for 6 seconds.

Nausea: 6 Kill Coins: Give all enemies nausea for 5 seconds.

[P] Revenge: 7 Kill Coins: Teleport five blocks away from the last person to attack you.

[P] Lucky 7: 7 Kill Coins: Randomly applies 2 negative effects to all enemies for five
seconds, but has a 40% chance of affecting you instead.

[P] Angel: 8 Kill Coins: Makes the player able to fly for four seconds. (No fall damage afterwards if they fall to ground after flying) You can't attack whilst flying. (May screw up sentinel but just disable it or change it for this game lol, also warn people each game that flying does not mean hacking in the chat, maybe every start of the game).

[P] Missile: 10 Kill Coins: Select four players to send a missile to. From there, a countdown will play on their screen from 3-0. Once the timer hits 0, the area they were standing in will be shelled with TNT. They may escape the bombardment, the same cannot be said for the map. . . (If on teams, it targets the whole team).

Team Exclusive Power-Ups:
Team Heal: 6 Kill Coins: Fully heals all team members.
Support: 6 Kill Coins: Give team strength I or regeneration I (50/50) for five seconds
Kill Bonus: 6 Kill Coins: Gives the team +5 kills.

Modes:
Solo or Teams (Rank Required: NONE):
Solo: It's an FFA! Teaming is bannable and the player with the most kills in five minutes wins the game!

Teams: Work in random teams of up to five (teams randomly chose, people in a party will be prioritised to be on the same team, however) and kill the enemy team. The team with the most kills in five minutes wins.

Income; Normal, Double Income, Overpowered: (Rank Required: Gold+):
Normal: One kill coin per kill. One point per kill.

Double Income: Two kill coins per kill. Two points per kill.

Overpowered: Prices lowered by two points on everything.

Difficulty; Normal, Fast or Crazy: (Rank Required: Diamond+)
Normal: Speed I.

Fast: Speed II and Haste II (Haste speeds up sword cooldown delay).

Crazy: Speed I, Haste I, Strength I.

Maps:
New York:
-Must Include some variation of Central Park.
-Must Include some variation of a bridge going into another city area over water.
-Must Include some variation of the Empire State Building.
-Maybe a possibility to go into a subway (not the fast food).

London:
-Must include some variation of Buckingham Palace (Maybe even enterable ;P)
-Must include some variation of Big Ben.
-Must Include some variation of London Bridge.
-Maybe a possibility to go into the London Underground.

Paris:
-Must include some variation of the Eifel Tower.
-Must include enterable catacombs.
-Maybe ability to jump into boats along the river somewhere (boat structures, not actual Minecraft boat boats).

The rest is up to you.

Inspiration(s):
Paintball
Trouble in towny (no idea what its about but the name is fitting)
Quakecraft
Kit PVP
Assassination
Fortnite (slightly, I mean there's no building in this so)
Hypixels kill coin thingy, don't worry, it's not like every other server steals anyway
The ability to draw stupid stuff on MS-Paint

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Great job on this. Definitely seems like a game I would love to play. This could become a future game in the beta lobby.
One thing:
BUT prices can't go below 1 point.

(Those stick figures tho 10/10)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
BR9ktdm.png

"Some random stuff I drew on MS-Paint."

General Idea:
This is a minigame. It only lasts five minutes. You and up to 19 other players must battle each other in a solo FFA, or team vs team, fight to claim the most kills!

Spawn inside one of many different cities with different designs, built to be used for careful planning and large assaults!

Kill players to gain kill coins, giving you the ability to unlock new weapons, armour, or unleash a power-up onto yourself or the enemy!

After five minutes, the player or team with the most wins is crowned victorious and gains a majestic 20 points. And remember, you gain a point for each person you kill, good luck!

Gameplay:
When you start the game, you and up to 19 other players will spawn dotted around the city on your own or in a team if on team mode. You will spawn with standard leather armour and a stone sword along with speed I by default. After killing someone, you gain a kill point. You can use this to upgrade your armour, weapons, or use power-ups that can affect everyone or yourself. If you die, you lose your kill coins, your new weapons/armour, but you don't lose your kill count! The person or team to have the most kills within five minutes win.

You get one point for every kill you get, and an additional 20 points if you or your team wins.

Kill Coins and Power-Ups.
As I've already said, you gain kill coins for killing people. If you die, you lose all your kill coins and the things you've purchased with them. You can purchase either power-ups or weapons/armour from the kill coin shop.

Weapon/armour:
Bow: 3 Kill Coins.
Iron Sword: 3 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Helmet: 3 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Chestplate: 5 Kill Coins.
Chainmail Leggings: 4 Kill Coins
Chainmail Boots: 3 Kill Coins.

Diamond Sword: 5 Kill Coins.
Diamond Helmet: 5 Kill Coins
Diamond Chesplate: 8 Kill Coins
Diamond Leggings: 7 Kill Coins
Diamond Boots: 5 Kill Coins.
Shield: 6 Kill Coins.

Power Ups:
[P] = Must be purchased in store. All purchasable Power-Ups cost 500 Points.

Regeneration: 2 Kill Coins: Applies Regeneration II to a player for five seconds.

Universal Slow Down: 4 Kill Coins. Applies Slowness II to all enemies for five seconds.

Teleport: 4 Kill Coins: Teleport ten blocks away from a random enemy (Musn't be in air)

Knightly: 5 Kill Coins: Gain slowness I, but also strength I, for 5 seconds.

Blindness: 5 Kill Coins: Give all enemies blindness for 5 seconds.

Poison: 6 Kill Coins: Give all enemies poison for 6 seconds.

Nausea: 6 Kill Coins: Give all enemies nausea for 5 seconds.

[P] Revenge: 7 Kill Coins: Teleport five blocks away from the last person to attack you.

[P] Lucky 7: 7 Kill Coins: Randomly applies 2 negative effects to all enemies for five
seconds, but has a 40% chance of affecting you instead.

[P] Angel: 8 Kill Coins: Makes the player able to fly for four seconds. (No fall damage afterwards if they fall to ground after flying) You can't attack whilst flying. (May screw up sentinel but just disable it or change it for this game lol, also warn people each game that flying does not mean hacking in the chat, maybe every start of the game).

[P] Missile: 10 Kill Coins: Select four players to send a missile to. From there, a countdown will play on their screen from 3-0. Once the timer hits 0, the area they were standing in will be shelled with TNT. They may escape the bombardment, the same cannot be said for the map. . . (If on teams, it targets the whole team).

Team Exclusive Power-Ups:
Team Heal: 6 Kill Coins: Fully heals all team members.
Support: 6 Kill Coins: Give team strength I or regeneration I (50/50) for five seconds
Kill Bonus: 6 Kill Coins: Gives the team +5 kills.

Modes:
Solo or Teams (Rank Required: NONE):
Solo: It's an FFA! Teaming is bannable and the player with the most kills in five minutes wins the game!

Teams: Work in random teams of up to five (teams randomly chose, people in a party will be prioritised to be on the same team, however) and kill the enemy team. The team with the most kills in five minutes wins.

Income; Normal, Double Income, Overpowered: (Rank Required: Gold+):
Normal: One kill coin per kill. One point per kill.

Double Income: Two kill coins per kill. Two points per kill.

Difficulty; Normal, Fast or Crazy: (Rank Required: Diamond+)
Normal: Speed I.

Fast: Speed II and Haste II (Haste speeds up sword cooldown delay).

Crazy: Speed I, Haste I, Strength I.

Maps:
New York:
-Must Include some variation of Central Park.
-Must Include some variation of a bridge going into another city area over water.
-Must Include some variation of the Empire State Building.
-Maybe a possibility to go into a subway (not the fast food).

London:
-Must include some variation of Buckingham Palace (Maybe even enterable ;P)
-Must include some variation of Big Ben.
-Must Include some variation of London Bridge.
-Maybe a possibility to go into the London Underground.

Paris:
-Must include some variation of the Eifel Tower.
-Must include enterable catacombs.
-Maybe ability to jump into boats along the river somewhere (boat structures, not actual Minecraft boat boats).

The rest is up to you.

Inspiration(s):
Paintball
Trouble in towny (no idea what its about but the name is fitting)
Quakecraft
Kit PVP
Assassination
Fortnite (slightly, I mean there's no building in this so)
Hypixels kill coin thingy, don't worry, it's not like every other server steals anyway
The ability to draw stupid stuff on MS-Paint
YYKGMrN.jpg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom