Jun 28, 2016
dKQEN3R
dKQEN3R.png
I completed the fortrex jump to got an great view over the lobby

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Just me making some normal, everyday kills. *Or at least I wish these were everyday and normal kills for me*

Me taking a selfie after killing Diogo; the #1 leaderboardplayer of Team Skywars
C15B2536-3E97-49ED-B57A-672B8C3A13E5.png

Me taking a selfie after killing Jefe_Maestro1; the #1 leaderboardplayer of Solo Skywars
08E585B3-6223-4BA7-B81E-9FCD47B458B3.jpeg

IGN: josher17

Last edited:
Reactions: lilalife

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Just me making some normal, everyday kills. *Or at least I wish these were everyday and normal kills for me*

Me killing Diogo; the #1 leaderboardplayer of Team Skywars
View attachment 140861

Me taking a selfie after killing Jefe_Maestro1; the #1 leaderboardplayer of Solo SkywarsView attachment 140862

IGN: josher17
I think the render of the animated skins isn't really great. I like the first picture where you kill @Diogo but I think the second one has failed :/
(I like the phone in your hotbar though, nice detail!)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Reactions: Shamel and Priley

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
It indeed looks a bit like yours, but I'm going to say it again: you can find THOUSANDS of animations on the internet, so..
"YoU coPIeD thE intErneT"
An animation is not original, what is is HOW you animate it
Bruh he saw OUR idea and stole it and then you say its how you animate it...... plz

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
you literally copied us......

@MajesticShamel we should have posted our entry last.......
Ok so because I want my selfies to be a bit different from the normal selfies doesn’t mean I’m stealing ideas, there are not many ways to be original in this competition so making an animation in that perspectif is just a way to be different.
I don’t think I’m stealing an idea because I’m just using the same perspectif. (looking like you’re making a real selfie) Even if you went last, I posted these selfies on that day (yesterday)

Reactions: lilalife and Priley

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok so because I want my selfies to be a bit different from the normal selfies doesn’t mean I’m stealing ideas, there are not many ways to be original in this competition so making an animation in that perspectif is just a way to be different.
Hold my beer.

Reactions: Priley

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don’t think I’m stealing an idea because I’m just using the same perspectif. (looking like you’re making a real selfie) Even if you went last, I posted these selfies on that day (yesterday)
Yeah everything you just said is what @MajesticShamel and I were thinking. You got an idea from us, and then stole it....
And there’s many ways to be original, you have to use your imagination.
But ok if you want to copy us, you can. But makes you look as a fool.

Reactions: Priley

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Yeah everything you just said is what @MajesticShamel and I were thinking. You got an idea from us, and then stole it....
And there’s many ways to be original, you have to use your imagination.
But ok if you want to copy us, you can. But makes you look as a fool.

Just because I made it look like my character took a real selfie doesn’t mean I stole your idea,
I did something totaly different with it then you, it’s not like you’re the only person on earth who can come up with this idea...
I mean, if that was your goal; making something special nobody else on the world can come up with, then this wans’t the right idea. This is just the basics of being a bit different from the normal Minecraft selfies...!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Just because I made it look like my character took a real selfie doesn’t mean I stole your idea,
I did something totaly different with it then you, it’s not like you’re the only person on earth who can come up with this idea...
I mean, if that was your goal; making something special nobody else on the world can come up with, then this wans’t the right idea. This is just the basics of being a bit different from the normal Minecraft selfies...!

That's what we did. And I know I wouldn't be the only one, but I didn't expect someone do the identical in what we did.
The only thing original in your entry is the IPhone the rest is what we did
But you are right not just us would we could up with the idea. So don't worry.

Reactions: Shamel

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's what we did. And I know I wouldn't be the only one, but I didn't expect someone do the identical in what we did.
The only thing original in your entry is the IPhone the rest is what we did
But you are right not just us would we could up with the idea. So don't worry.
Don't worry, yours it way better anyway..

Reactions: Shamel

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
IGN: seat_belt
dt7vLT4.jpg
This one is original and fun !! :p

I think the render of the animated skins isn't really great. I like the first picture where you kill @Diogo but I think the second one has failed :/
(I like the phone in your hotbar though, nice detail!)
I have to disagree with you;
I do like the second selfie of @Josher way more then his first.
Because of all these pretty nice and cool details he putted in,
it’s harder to make something whit lots of details, and in my eyes, it looks great too !

His first selfie is a bit easy I think, it’s compareable to MajesticMark’s selfies —>
easy but nice :-) !

I can’t really select a favourite because I can’t choose between seat_belt’s selfie and Josher’s selfie(s)... :/

Reactions: Gatsbe and Josher

lilalife

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2017
Accidentely posted my last reply twice... Oops (I editted it to this)
Plz delete this one if possible..?
@Diogo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom