Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
IGN: GewoonJohannus

Took much time to build though (I'm not the fastest/best builder :p) ;)
How is this related to Cubecraft? :thinking: your selfie must be related to Cubecraft and Christmas. Maybe this is a place in Cubecraft that I don’t know about. Just trying to help btw

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
Here is my Christmas selfie (Sorry for the bad pun :p)
My IGN: Noemichus

14tow3d.jpg

Reactions: BlueMoon475

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
9VLdYm2.jpg

Welcome to the selfie Christmas competition! In this competition, it's your chance to show off your Christmas skins! Your selfie can be photoshopped so make the most out of it! Don't forget, try to make it as creative as possible and this can be done by using different effects and taking the selfie somewhere that's creative!

TIPS

- Add a pun or a funny description!
- The more people in the selfie the better!
- /fly to get cool camera shots!
- Tweet it out!
- Wear a Christmas skin or vanity items!

RULES

- Your selfie must be related to Christmas and CubeCraft!
- Your selfie must be original and posted by the creator!
- The artwork must be appropriate!
- Follow our forums rules!

PRIZES

1ˢᵗ place - Rank upgrade
2ⁿᵈ place - Mini pack or point multiplier (your choice!)
3ʳᵈ place - 2500 points

Remember, all these prizes are available to buy at store.cubecraft.net (Except cubelets, points and experience)

HOW TO ENTER

Please post your selfie in this thread with your IGN (in game name). It can be anything (once again make sure it’s related with Christmas and CubeCraft) so try to stay as creative and original as possible!

DEADLINE

The deadline will be on: 02/01/2018

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Does it have to be in cubecraft?

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Thanks, just a reminder: the people who copied us were Josher and Noemichus.

Do you really think no one else comes up with such ideas? It is just HOW you animate.

Just because I made it look like my character took a real selfie doesn’t mean I stole your idea,
I did something totaly different with it then you, it’s not like you’re the only person on earth who can come up with this idea...
I mean, if that was your goal; making something special nobody else on the world can come up with, then this wans’t the right idea. This is just the basics of being a bit different from the normal Minecraft selfies...!

That's what we did. And I know I wouldn't be the only one, but I didn't expect someone do the identical in what we did.
The only thing original in your entry is the IPhone the rest is what we did
But you are right not just us would we could up with the idea. So don't worry.

We didn’t copy you, we did something TOTALY DIFFERENT with it:
e.g. My concept —> Taking selfies at very special in-game moments (killing #1 Skywars players)
e.g. Your concept —> Taking relaxed and fun selfies in the main lobby with a friend

Reactions: lilalife

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
We didn’t copy you, we did something TOTALY DIFFERENT with it:
e.g. My concept —> Taking selfies at very special in-game moments (killing #1 Skywars players)
e.g. Your concept —> Taking relaxed and fun selfies in the main lobby with a friend
I think at this point we should leave the mods to do the judging and stop fighting

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
That’s why you tagged Diogo like 1min. before the mods strated judging so he would give us (me and Noemichus —> in Diogo’s eyes ‘the copiers’ ,because of your complaining) a disadvantage... x_X

Ok...Ok...sure, why not...
Don’t blame me, you should have came up with your idea :)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Do I really have to post the comment before my last one again ?? (The one with all the quotes)
—> I DIDN’T COPY !!!

And I thought you wanted to stop with fighting so the judges can do their thing x_X
I think at this point we should leave the mods to do the judging and stop fighting

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
And I thought you wanted to stop with fighting so the judges can do their thing x_X
M8 you’re the one who wants to fight, when I said that we should stop fight you replied with this:
That’s why you tagged Diogo like 1min. before the mods strated judging so he would give us (me and Noemichus —> in Diogo’s eyes ‘the copiers’ ,because of your complaining) a disadvantage... x_X

Now who wants to fight again?

Reactions: SpringWarz

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium

Triggering:

Do I really have to post the comment before my last one again ?? (The one with all the quotes)
—> I DIDN’T COPY !!! Is this triggering maybe ???

M8 you’re the one who wants to fight, when I said that we should stop fight you replied with this:

Now who wants to fight again?

Answer: You!

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
@Diogo is this allowed? 2 people literally copied us
Sorry? Copy? It's a SELFIE competition. What want me to do? Obviously a SELFIE. It's as easy as search https://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers#aroundtheglobeportugal on google xD
I at least tried to be funny by adding a "merry christmas" and a "funny" pun... I don't know why are you like that... It's a free-copyright custom wallpaper generator, you don't be rendering for hours to have it xD If it was your own render who take a lot of job to do it i'll understand you... But no like that. So enjoy christmas and do be like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.