Should those maps be replaced?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
For the coming Christmas event, I would like to see Fireplace and Snowflake replaced with a brand new map for the corresponding games.

The reason why I want Fireplace (EggWars Teams of 2) to be replaced is because of the holes in rails, its easy to fall off of them, most well known players usually avoid that map because of that. If people wants the map, at least add invisible blocks on the holes in the rails (like the Toys map where there are invisible blocks on the xylophones).
As for Snowflake (Solo SkyWars), it's a 16 player map (which is against the regular for maps) and is a big map, which takes time to go from one side of the map to the other, and is 2 layered. The snow favors spleefers since if they get a shovel, they'll spleef everyone off the map. I would like to see the map Presents from Java instead.

Bedrock players, what do you think? Should those maps be replaced or not?

Last edited:

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
This would be my 2nd Christmas on cubecraft basically 1st since i didn't play much until 2020 so i have no experience with these maps can you link me a video or photo of these maps?

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I think they should come alongside new maps so people can get both old content they love and new content they will love. I for one love both maps a lot and would like to see them.
^ this, and also not everything is about trying to win as fast as possible, some people like to just play for fun and maps like snowflake are great for casual playing. So, i voted no to this because although fireplace is a little hard to navigate its still a nice map. Just not good for a sweaty/tryhard playstyle (same with snowflake)

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
Yes, the 2 Worst Maps for sessional should be replaced with something even better

For the Fireplace map in Duos Eggwars, the worst part about the map is the all the holes in the rails, cause you can esally fall on them, much better if there were Barrier Blocks in the holes, just like on the Toys map on the Xylophones

And for the Snowflake map in Solo Skywars, there are 2 layers and it's a big map, it's also a map where someone takes a Shovel and breaks a block underneath someone, spleefing them of the map, i recommend you NEVER DO OP MODE IN THAT MAP, otherwise, you are just gonna instantly loose the game

Last edited:
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom