Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey there,

I've got a slow pc and if I want to play a game of SkyWars my loading is so long that at the moment I'm in my cage before I'm landing on my island I only have like 3 seconds left. So I can't choose my kit and I can't even vote for the chests.

That's why I was thinking about something, what if you can choose a kit in the lobby. You are in the lobby and you go to kits and there you can choose a kit before the game starts so if the game is starting but you only have 3 seconds left you alreay choose your kit in the lobby.

~ Netflix_Addicted ~

EDIT: Lobby isn't the main lobby just the lobby of SkyWars or Hunger Games you know

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
This has been suggested before, I personally think that it would be a nice addition to the gamemodes, especially for people like you who aren't able to choose a kit. It's also quite frustrating when you forget to pick the kit that you want, if this got added you could just select a kit as your standard kit and it would automatically choose that kit every game, unless you change kits when you're in the glass cage.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I'm in the same situation as you. My loading is so long and most times I don't have time to choose my kit. I hope this will be added in the future. Perfect suggestion! :)

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I suggested a standard kit before that is that you have a standard kit that you chose in the lobby so you don't have to chose it when you only have 3 seconds before you releas.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom