Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like our map and should it be added?

• Total voters

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Map looks pretty good, but... I can't see anything that I would relate to China o.O

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Map looks pretty good, but... I can't see anything that I would relate to China o_O
Look up china. Clearly, you do not have a thought about China, so I will do my best to explain. Blossoms (pink trees) originate from China, as does bambo. Chian also has many flowers and the middle is just a martial arts platform ^-^

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Look up china. Clearly, you do not have a thought about China, so I will do my best to explain. Blossoms (pink trees) originate from China, as does bambo. Chian also has many flowers and the middle is just a martial arts platform ^-^

To me, those trees doesn't look much like blossoms, also, I don't relate bambu very much to china as there are a lot of other countries having it. I could come up with things that would make it relate more to China.

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
To me, those trees doesn't look much like blossoms, also, I don't relate bambu very much to china as there are a lot of other countries having it. I could come up with things that would make it relate more to China.
Really, they don't look like blossoms? Bamboo originated in southern China, btw. :P

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 130
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom