Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like our map and should it be added?

• Total voters

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Map looks pretty good, but... I can't see anything that I would relate to China o.O

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Map looks pretty good, but... I can't see anything that I would relate to China o_O
Look up china. Clearly, you do not have a thought about China, so I will do my best to explain. Blossoms (pink trees) originate from China, as does bambo. Chian also has many flowers and the middle is just a martial arts platform ^-^

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Look up china. Clearly, you do not have a thought about China, so I will do my best to explain. Blossoms (pink trees) originate from China, as does bambo. Chian also has many flowers and the middle is just a martial arts platform ^-^

To me, those trees doesn't look much like blossoms, also, I don't relate bambu very much to china as there are a lot of other countries having it. I could come up with things that would make it relate more to China.

Klondike

Jan 20, 2014
Crazy Land
To me, those trees doesn't look much like blossoms, also, I don't relate bambu very much to china as there are a lot of other countries having it. I could come up with things that would make it relate more to China.
Really, they don't look like blossoms? Bamboo originated in southern China, btw. :P

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 129
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom