Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No (Please explain why)

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I don't really care..

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Heyyy everyone! Let's just jump into it, I don't really care.
My suggestion is a chest refill for SkyWars and Survival Games. I saw 2 YouTubers (Acidicblitz and TBNRKenWorth) Play SkyWars and there was someone next to them and in front. They couldn't go anywhere. They asked for refill and there wasn't one. I'll just like to see a chest refill and the more refills the more ender-pearls. If there is something wrong with the suggestion please tell me what! :D

D

Deleted member 112709

I like it in survival games!
Maybe as a vote option?
Why does everything needs to be implemented as a voting option? There is literally no problem to have random arena events (like chest refill) without having to vote for it.

Hypixel use chest refill.
I don't care if Hypixel has it. That doesn't mean CubeCraft shouldn't add it .

Anyway, I am fully supporting this idea, as this will make skywars more fun to play (to be fair, the current skywars on cube sucks)

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
Nah I don't think it should be added in skywars since there is so much loots in the game already. It is just a little bit 2 op with refill :) I don't play SG so no comments from me if it should be added there or not:p:rolleyes:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Nah I don't think it should be added in skywars since there is so much loots in the game already. It is just a little bit 2 op with refill :) I don't play SG so no comments from me if it should be added there or not:p:rolleyes:
It wouldn't be too op if you couldn't go anywhere on your island... YOU NEED ENDER PEARLS

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Dont Like this one.. Sorry
Campers are gonna get better stuff and you dont need more stuff
if you rush to mid :p -1
Yes, campers get better stuff, but if you're on your island and people are surrounding you with bows, ready to shoot you off. SkyWars need refill so does Survival games, We need more ender pearls.
Plus, you don't need to say sorry, it's feedback! :P

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
No need for a chest refill, since you can kill other players and get their loots. I know you'd say that maybe you don't have blocks or a decent sword. It's because your unlucky :P, At some games you might be lucky, but some not. A chest refill might make a games more longer, campers can increase. More gapples would appear, which means you 1.9 spammers can gapple and kill you :P.

D

Deleted member 112709

People would loot chests instead of PvP'ing for better gear.
It's SkyWars, most games are finished within 5 minutes. You really don't have the time to stay on an island waiting for a chest-refill.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
No need for a chest refill, since you can kill other players and get their loots. I know you'd say that maybe you don't have blocks or a decent sword. It's because your unlucky :p, At some games you might be lucky, but some not. A chest refill might make a games more longer, campers can increase. More gapples would appear, which means you 1.9 spammers can gapple and kill you :p.
We could say only blocks and enderpearls in chests?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's SkyWars, most games are finished within 5 minutes. You really don't have the time to stay on an island waiting for a chest-refill.
People would build a wall around their island and camp in there with a bow and arrows, untill chest refill and get more arrows.

D

Deleted member 112709

People would build a wall around their island and camp in there with a bow and arrows, untill chest refill and get more arrows.
How often will that happen? And it isn't that hard to counter those players. You'll get to them anyway, because they will run out of arrows.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
theres going to be more campers and the games are going to last even longer waiting until the chest to refil again that's what the campers would do and many people are going to be full of ender and notch apples so the pvp is going to last really long. Wouldn't like a refill chest in Team Skywars. -1 :cool:

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
theres going to be more campers and the games are going to last even longer waiting until the chest to refil again that's what the campers would do and many people are going to be full of ender and notch apples so the pvp is going to last really long. Wouldn't like a refill chest in Team Skywars. -1 :cool:
Like I said, I only care about the ender pearls, to prevent campers.
I said they were stuck on an island waiting for ender pearls.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom