Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CuzDarkPanda

Mar 6, 2021
I have a problem with my chat. Especially when I play Eggwars, I can not write in the chat. I would like to know why this is so.
Kind regards
CuzDarkpanda

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I have a problem with my chat. Especially when I play Eggwars, I can not write in the chat. I would like to know why this is so.
Kind regards
CuzDarkpanda
Every time I type other people can’t read my messages like the people that are in my party or even randoms, however I can see randoms messages and them talking to each other back and forth. - Adam

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It's possible that either your privacy settings are messed up or that you are shadowmuted. Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms.
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while.
Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent.
Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages. You can check this thread to see how to change your privacy settings: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/

Reactions: qMelonn and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It's possible that either your privacy settings are messed up or that you are shadowmuted. Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms.
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while.
Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent.
Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages. You can check this thread to see how to change your privacy settings: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/
How long do they normally last? I never type in servers anyway due to knowing it won’t go through to others

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom