Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oribolikata

Apr 17, 2021
Guys :"( I'm really suffering because of my chat , i cant see other's massages , and 2 days ago my friends weren't able to see my massages too , but i saw a solution about turning on something like people can text , communicate and talk with you from the Microsoft account setting , so now my friends can see my massages , but i still cant see anyone's massages in the chat :"(

NEEEEEDD HELPPPPPPP :"(
thank you <3

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Shadow mutes are a type of punishment issued by Microsoft for chat-related behaviour. When you are shadow muted, your message will get sent but other players will not be able to see it. A shadow-mute will follow you between featured servers and Minecraft Realms.
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while.
Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent.
Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
As Marieke said, basically Microsoft/Mojang’s monkeys have muted you. It is a common occurrence so don’t worry too much :P

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
Guys :"( I'm really suffering because of my chat , i cant see other's massages , and 2 days ago my friends weren't able to see my massages too , but i saw a solution about turning on something like people can text , communicate and talk with you from the Microsoft account setting , so now my friends can see my massages , but i still cant see anyone's massages in the chat :"(

NEEEEEDD HELPPPPPPP :"(
thank you <3
I had that to, I had to count from 1-25 in rapid succession to be unmuted, its weird, but I am pretty sure it works. Try it out and tell me how you go :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom