Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Y/N

• Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
So a while ago a new chat filter was added (Which everyone hated including me) But let's add/remove some words

Words that must be blocked.
kk: kk is used in Dutch to symbolize kanker (cancer), also for the English people you can use k instead of kk x
Words that must get unblocked
poep:
poep is poop in dutch, why the heck (oopsie christian server) is this blocked?
Im not gay: Just in the rare case when somebody says ''Are you gay'' you can respond back, if it get's abused just screenshot the conversation and report! +1 report oof

If you say a swearword can it please block and say ''Kys'' is not allowed instead of saying you are not allowed to say that? Much easier, right?

Also can we just remove the chatfilter from party chat? I mean let's be honest if you don't like the language in the party you can report ignore or leave. No need for that in the party chat. @Falice ^^

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS STILL GETTING EDITTED, IF YOU SAW SOME WORDS THEN PLEASE NOTE IT OK THX BYE XXXX

Last edited:

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
No, because kk has been used online to mean ok for years. This is very much a case where context is everything.

No to F as well. Did you forget about the Call of Duty meme, “press F to pay respects” at this point it’s practically an abbreviation for RIP.

Our chat filter is great, but sometimes context matters more and that isn’t something you can easily add to a chat filter.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
No, because kk has been used online to mean ok for years. This is very much a case where context is everything.

No to F as well. Did you forget about the Call of Duty meme, “press F to pay respects” at this point it’s practically an abbreviation for RIP.

Our chat filter is great, but sometimes context matters more and that isn’t something you can easily add to a chat filter.
I removed F from the thread, also kk is used more for kanker (cancer) then for kay kay. And can you block certain sentences? And unblock ''Im not gay''/Im gay'' And also unblock poep.

D

Deleted member 352903

kk is used more for kanker imo
1DB1E643-16F0-48D1-A116-78AD0400840A.jpeg
8B5F551C-6ED6-44D5-986C-956329B90503.jpeg

but I don’t want it blocked, it’s just like f. F is used to say things like “F you”, but it shouldn’t be blocked (and it isn’t blocked) bc “press f” isn’t swearing

andyschofie

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
I've unblocked "Im not gay" ^-^ However the "kk" is going to stay unblocked just due to the fact that is has at least 2 meanings one of them being "ok" and as Quetzi said earlier context means a lot. If you see someone using it to mean "kanker" you can just report them and they will be dealt with :D

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
I've unblocked "Im not gay" ^-^ However the "kk" is going to stay unblocked just due to the fact that is has at least 2 meanings one of them being "ok" and as Quetzi said earlier context means a lot. If you see someone using it to mean "kanker" you can just report them and they will be dealt with :D

You have so many ranks O_O

Oh, and I agree with you.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
What about unblocking poep too? It means poop.. Nothing wrong with, right?

EDIT: I still can't use I'm not gay/I am not gay but i can use Im not gay... Unblock I am not gay and I'm not gay

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom