Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
May i ask, why can i say bad in chat, but not noob/nub? While noob means new player. Doesnt that makes bad more toxic? I dont even see the reason why noob is blocked tbh
The main reason is the uses that players can give to the word.
The word "noob" was tested in the past, and we detected its use was exclusively to address a player in a derogatory way, and there are no other contexts in which it is applied except the sentence "I'm a noob".
On the other hand, the word "bad" can be used to refer to a player, but there are multiple in-game situations where it is said in a non-offensive way, such as: "this sword is so bad", or real life situations such as "I had a bad day".
We always look for the pros and cons of the words we add to the filters. It is possible that adding "bad" will decrease the toxicity, but at the same time it will cause a lot of false positives.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hi! I had a lobby conversation about parkour times with a friend lately, and when mentioning the time it wasn't delivered (for example, 32:197). How comes so?
Hello.
That message was blocked by our IPV6 filter ("number" + ":" combination). I have decreased the restriction by one point, so Parkour times should no longer be affected.

mizukumamc

Feb 6, 2022
Philippines is the top country who play minecraft too much and obssesed on it! So blocking these filipino bad words will minimize the toxicity on the network! On my country,trashtalks are so very common.

Some of filipinos badwords and trashtalk terms (I cant say it because of forum rules,for mods you can just DM me!)

Reactions: kaijames111

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think 'shiitake mushroom(s)' shouldn't be filtered.

I was in a general conversation about foods and I mentioned these. My mate didn't reply and I realized it might've been filtered because of the first bit of the word.

Reactions: iTBD

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
1654098229779.png

1654098234728.png

/p accept seems to be filtered?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Am I allowed to ask if it is a regex filter?
Yes, we work with regular expressions
I think 'shiitake mushroom(s)' shouldn't be filtered.

I was in a general conversation about foods and I mentioned these. My mate didn't reply and I realized it might've been filtered because of the first bit of the word.
Should be fixed now 👍
/p accept seems to be filtered?
Our filter is not the one blocking it 😔

ace096488

Aug 14, 2022
Hello 👋

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words which are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

If you message has been marked with a green check mark by me, it means it has been implemented in our network.
I think party chat should be uncensored for the boys when we jokin' around hehe😬

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be a good idea to block the insults of Ez, Runner, L, Loser, since there are many players including me who are harassed with this type of constant insults in the game mostly in FFA and part of some minigames especially
do u consider those words as insults?
Ez= means that it was easy, nothing that could offend u
Runner= means that u have been avoiding the fight for years, it can't offend u. In the case that it offends u, please, hide ur chat.
L/Loser= u just lost the game lol

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
do u consider those words as insults?
Ez= means that it was easy, nothing that could offend u
Runner= means that u have been avoiding the fight for years, it can't offend u. In the case that it offends u, please, hide ur chat.
L/Loser= u just lost the game lol
They are insults, but all of them are harmless and I don't think should be filtered (especially the "runner" insult, which is just another way of saying, "stop running.")

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
It would be a good idea to block the insults of Ez, Runner, L, Loser, since there are many players including me who are harassed with this type of constant insults in the game mostly in FFA and part of some minigames especially
wtf dude u can just turn off ur chat if u are really complain about it

Top Bottom