Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeragaud

Jul 26, 2018
Chaotic stuff such as the explosive eggs and insta bridges you see in the latest skywars update chaotic mode, i also suggest that a sudden death timer is added so the amount of game endings with bow spam are reduced and the sudden death teleports the players to a crumbling island and destroys any remaining eggs.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think a destroying all remaining eggs after some time would be a bad idea. This will mean campers can just wait untill every egg is broken and then start bow spamming, or just pvp with max gear. If you're just leather armor you'll probably die fast. So I don't think its a good idea due to the campers.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I think a destroying all remaining eggs after some time would be a bad idea. This will mean campers can just wait untill every egg is broken and then start bow spamming, or just pvp with max gear. If you're just leather armor you'll probably die fast. So I don't think its a good idea due to the campers.
same

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom