Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Last edited:

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
If you are lagging and blaming the map for not being able to vote, the menu will not open until your lag passes or you catch up with current times. If you aren't lagging and the menu turns into an actual map feel free to report it as it can be seen as a bug. But I have experienced times when I'm not lagging and it turns into an actual map with locations, so I personally consider it a bug. It rarely happens but it still happens and we'd love to fix it ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you are lagging and blaming the map for not being able to vote, the menu will not open until your lag passes or you catch up with current times. If you aren't lagging and the menu turns into an actual map feel free to report it as it can be seen as a bug. But I have experienced times when I'm not lagging and it turns into an actual map with locations, so I personally consider it a bug. It rarely happens but it still happens and we'd love to fix it ;)

I think it would be cool to right click an egg or something. But yeah. Is it worth going to all the trouble fixing it when it could be better replacing it?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you are lagging at the start of the game and the map turns into a filled map that's still a bug, the map should never turn into a filled map. I can't imagine that preventing players that are lagging at the start from voting was an intentional decision. It was fixed in Skywars, so why not other games? Devs clearly know about it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
https://www.cubecraft.net/attachments/2017-07-09_18-11-13-png.135086/

Change the voting "Map" to something different...
Why? Because it's annoying when you lag and cant vote. Regardless of what we do it was going to happen. So we can stop it by just changing it ;)
Yea. I have recently been lagging REALLY BAD and I dont know why its happening. Whenever I join a new lobby or game I lag for like 7 seconds and im just frozen. Some lag spikes too. And I think it should be something you’re not meant to right click because then it would just make a written map. Its a little annoying, but its just one game.
+1

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
download.png

?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom