Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
dont get me wrong, the new UI looks amazing and the people who made it did a great job

but i think it should change a little, the bundle and map selection should be changed, its just way to small and the bundle is too big

the main focus of what your looking at will be quick play and maps, so having a massive advertisment is kinda inconvenient and a little annoying

other than that its amazing

1645642671200.png

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
dont get me wrong, the new UI looks amazing and the people who made it did a great job

but i think it should change a little, the bundle and map selection should be changed, its just way to small and the bundle is too big

the main focus of what your looking at will be quick play and maps, so having a massive advertisment is kinda inconvenient and a little annoying

other than that its amazing

View attachment 207805
How do you access this interface?

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't like how when you enter it, such as the Social Menu, you are by default hovering on the X button, if that makes sense. I used to know how many clicks down I need to go, for example go down 2 lines to the Friends list. Now, it's 3 lines you need to go down. What I'm saying is I'd like it so that by default when you enter a menu you are at the top result, not the X. Hope that makes sense!

• Agree
Reactions: IDKhan and Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom