SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!

In this suggestion, I'll talk about a small change to the statistics message that appears after getting eliminated/ winning a game, like this:
1)
Screenshot (249).png

~From lucky blocks game mode
~As you can see, a statistics message like this auto-sends when you get eliminated from lucky blocks (or when you win but with different things written), but its font is weird.
2)
Screenshot (250).png

~From EggWars game mode
~As you can see, a statistics message like this also auto-sends when you get eliminated from EggWars (or when you win but with different things written), but its font is also weird.

The suggestion

I think all of you understood what I meant by above, basically, my suggestion is to change the font of those statistics messages that appear after getting eliminated/ winning a game to MOJANGLES FONT if you have selected the Mojangles Font from the "Font" toggle in the "Chat settings":
Screenshot (252).png

Or if you have selected the NOTO SANS FONT from the "Font" toggle in the "chat settings", change the font of those messages to Noto Sans Font:
Screenshot (254).png

Samples

~The current one:
Screenshot (256).png

Weird statistics message's font

~How it should be:
(The same message, but it must be written with Mojangles/ Noto Sans Fonts depending on what font you've chosen from the "font" toggle from the chat settings)
~The current one:
Screenshot (257).png

~How it should be:
(The same message, but it must be written with Mojangles/ Noto Sans Fonts depending on what font you've chosen from the "font" toggle from the chat settings)
~The current one:
Screenshot (249).png

~How it should be:
~The current one:
1) Capture The Flag:
Screenshot (258).png

2) The Bridge:
Screenshot (259).png

~How it should be:
1) Capture The Flag:
2) The Bridge:
~The current one:
Screenshot (260).png

Weird winner message's font

~How it should be:

(Etc for the remaining game modes)

Feedback

-If you agree, react with agree:agree:
-If you disagree, tell me why :(((
-Not sure? React with unsure :unsure: and tell me why :((

All love to staff, members, and partners

Cya!

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
We don't set those fonts manually like that. It's because of the unicode icon on the left of it, we have an emoji replacement that will turn it back into the correct font we just haven't replaced it yet.

Reactions: Priley and SoloWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: