Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Na

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hello random folks reading this suggestion. Today I'm probably gonna share you my biggest suggestion yet.
So, you all know the good old Eggwars villager shopkeeper right? Well it has been bothering me quite a long time that you have to click so many times to get E.G a full set of armor, because Cubecraft is currently using the oldschool villager trading system.
Some of you may know Highpickle's Crazy Walls, where the shop system is completely different.
9362d43ba0f9c914cb5359c32d0c7266.png
<---- What I find so neat about this system is that you don't have to click so many times to get something you want (Oh you wanted diamond armor? You better click that ">" button 13 times to get to the diamond helmet...)
with this system, you only have to click the item you want and BINGO!! It's in your inventory.

I really think Cubecraft should have a shop system like this too beause, and I'm sure I am not the only one, with the old system, it had caused me to lose so many times because I couldn't get the necessary items I needed in time to fight the guy that was coming to kill me. Not only that but, in my opinion, it looks a lot nicer and clearer too. Well okay the way they put everything in a cluster of items (screenshot) wasn't really the best thing to do but (I hope) you get my point.

I'll show you some examples (these are examples ofcourse, they can Always change it to the way they prefer) of how it could look like.

NOTES:
-THE PRICES ARE NORMAL MODE PRICES (NO SPEEDMODE)
-ANY ITEM THAT HAS RED CARPETS SURROUNDING IT MEANS IT'S EXCLUSIVE TO OP MODE AND WILL NOT BE VISIBLE WHEN PLAYING NORMAL / HARDCORE (HARDCORE EXCLUSIVES / REMOVED ITEMS ARE NOT ADDED)
-IF PLAYING OP / HARDCORE / SPEED MODE THE PRICES & ITEM PLACEMENT WILL CHANGE TO THAT CERTAIN GAMEMODE

The main page should stay like it is. No problemo.

If you open a page, one of the shown GUI's will will be seen.

The blocks page: I'll 1st of all explain how it should work. Down
here you see all the blocks you can buy AND how many you can buy specifically. Example: You have 32 iron. You can click the 64 category once, the 32 category twice, the 16 category 4 times, the 8 category 8 times, and the minimum amount 32 times.

If you have 16 iron you can not buy the 64 category as you do not have the sufficient funds.

If you have, for example, 23 iron you can of course not buy the 64 category. You click the 32 category and it will take 16 iron of the 23. Leaving you with 7 iron. (you can spend those on the minimum amount.)
c3fbb0b9c85d48193b2b6141779f4d75.png

To clarify: the reason the minimum sandstone = 2 instead of 1, is because 1 iron = 2 sandstone.

The weapon page:
96d1cae1f874f127c66db5b264c49516.png

As you can see the top prices apply to the swords and the bottom prices apply to the axes. As said above, the sharp 5 sword is exclusive to OP mode hence the carpets surrounding it.

The armor page:
b0dc83b876fe85108e590ed184db36e7.png

I'm not gonna repeat the red carpet stuff. it shouldn't be that hard to read.

The food page:
7677760a66f3c190fe502ef50bd35d6b.png

The Pickaxe page:
ca0baf52d5c9309d4d577b5179b6f819.png

The archery page:
c0cd1ea59c1656354ab507dc3caab15c.png

The reason I rounded the normal Arrow categories is because 2 gold = 5 arrows. 5+5+5=15, 5+5+5+5+5+5=30 etc.

And last but not least, the misc page:
a7c0344a74d680d2567967a3d3311770.png

I'm gonna say it again: these are just examples I came up with. I'm not forcing them (referring to staff / devs) to make it like this, I'm just giving them an idea of how it COULD look like

The Thing you should not comment:
"This is copying hypixel -1" Ah yes, the classic "this is copying this or this is copying that" My dude, are you really gonna turn this suggestion down because it's kind of like hypixels' shop system?? Man...

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Why...do...people always post ideas right when I want to make an overelaborated thread about them...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I never really considered how annoying the shop villager is, as I've gotten quite used to the clicking through 245943 pages to get to the right item.
I wouldn't mind if it were changed.
Sure, it'd cause confusion for many players, but that would probably clear up in a week or two and become a lot simpler in the long run.
I do have one question though: How would you change between tabs and pages?

Reactions: Proditio

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hello random folks reading this suggestion. Today I'm probably gonna share you my biggest suggestion yet.
So, you all know the good old Eggwars villager shopkeeper right? Well it has been bothering me quite a long time that you have to click so many times to get E.G a full set of armor, because Cubecraft is currently using the oldschool villager trading system.
Some of you may know Highpickle's Crazy Walls, where the shop system is completely different.
<---- What I find so neat about this system is that you don't have to click so many times to get something you want (Oh you wanted diamond armor? You better click that ">" button 13 times to get to the diamond helmet...)
with this system, you only have to click the item you want and BINGO!! It's in your inventory.

I really think Cubecraft should have a shop system like this too beause, and I'm sure I am not the only one, with the old system, it had caused me to lose so many times because I couldn't get the necessary items I needed in time to fight the guy that was coming to kill me. Not only that but, in my opinion, it looks a lot nicer and clearer too. Well okay the way they put everything in a cluster of items (screenshot) wasn't really the best thing to do but (I hope) you get my point.

I'll show you some examples (these are examples ofcourse, they can Always change it to the way they prefer) of how it could look like.

NOTES:
-ANY ITEM THAT HAS RED CARPETS SURROUNDING IT MEANS IT'S EXCLUSIVE TO OP MODE AND WILL NOT BE VISIBLE WHEN PLAYING NORMAL / HARDCORE (HARDCORE EXCLUSIVES / REMOVED ITEMS ARE NOT ADDED)
-IF PLAYING OP / HARDCORE / SPEED MODE THE PRICES & ITEM PLACEMENT WILL CHANGE TO THAT CERTAIN GAMEMODE

here you see all the blocks you can buy AND how many you can buy specifically. Example: You have 32 iron. You can click the 64 category once, the 32 category twice, the 16 category 4 times, the 8 category 8 times, and the minimum amount 32 times.

If you have 16 iron you can not buy the 64 category as you do not have the sufficient funds.

If you have, for example, 23 iron you can of course not buy the 64 category. You click the 32 category and it will take 16 iron of the 23. Leaving you with 7 iron. (you can spend those on the minimum amount.)

To clarify: the reason the minimum sandstone = 2 instead of 1, is because 1 iron = 2 sandstone.

The weapon page:

As you can see the top prices apply to the swords and the bottom prices apply to the axes. As said above, the sharp 5 sword is exclusive to OP mode hence the carpets surrounding it.

The armor page:

The food page:

The Pickaxe page:

The archery page:

The reason I rounded the normal Arrow categories is because 2 gold = 5 arrows. 5+5+5=15, 5+5+5+5+5+5=30 etc.

I'm gonna say it again: these are just examples I came up with. I'm not forcing them (referring to staff / devs) to make it like this, I'm just giving them an idea of how it COULD look like

"This is copying hypixel -1" Ah yes, the classic "this is copying this or this is copying that" My dude, are you really gonna turn this suggestion down because it's kind of like hypixels' shop system?? Man...
could you put a bb voter in order to let players help vote for your awesome suggestion?

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like most of it,
But I have a question I'm not sure if you stated this but, when the voter votes for Normal. Will those red carpets go away.
I also don't really like the idea of having the gold, diamonds and iron at the top and bottom of everything. In my opion that makes it messy.

Good suggestion I would like to see this +1

Reactions: Earth

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Right now there are three things in eggwars that really annoy me: the annoying to use shop, the one user generators, and the god awful spawn protection....
This would fix one of those thing and reduce the amount of time doing the most boring thing in eggwars - shopping :D
O would definitely enjoy eggwars a lot more if this was how the shops worked :3

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
This is an suggestion I love!

> "This is copying hypixel -1" Ah yes, the classic "this is copying this or this is copying that" My dude, are you really gonna turn this suggestion down because it's kind of like hypixels' shop system?? Man...

All Minecraft server are a like. Hypixel has Bedwars now, which is Eggwars. I don't know whether Cubecraft was first or this certain German server which also has had Bedwars for a long time, but in the end most minigames/menus/ideas are somewhat related to each other and that's no big deal :)

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
All Minecraft server are a like. Hypixel has Bedwars now, which is Eggwars. I don't know whether Cubecraft was first or this certain German server which also has had Bedwars for a long time, but in the end most minigames/menus/ideas are somewhat related to each other and that's no big deal :)
Glad to know there's a sane person here.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

NOTES:

The weapon page:

The armor page:

The food page:

The Pickaxe page:

The archery page:

I love this so much! Maybe a bit better organised then some of these pics are, but this should most definitely get added!

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way

NOTES:

The weapon page:

The armor page:

The food page:

The Pickaxe page:

The archery page:

There are two reasons I said "ya"
1. I like the idea
2. YOU SAID HIGHPICKLE HAHAHAHAHA

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Right now there are three things in eggwars that really annoy me: the annoying to use shop, the one user generators, and the god awful spawn protection....
This would fix one of those thing and reduce the amount of time doing the most boring thing in eggwars - shopping :D
O would definitely enjoy eggwars a lot more if this was how the shops worked :3
This 100%

@Mac Opinion?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Yes all the way
but may I suggest not putting the amount of iron/gold/diamond at the top but when the cursor appears on top of an object it will write the information about it (Price, Enchants, Attack speed/damage etc) which is much neater.
Also i don't see anything about the emeralds
Maybe a special section for the emeralds?

Last edited:
Reactions: Earth and Chimpeeze

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Yes all the way
but may I suggest not putting the amount of iron/gold/diamond at the top but when the cursor appears on top of an object it will write the information about it (Price, Enchants, Attack speed/damage etc) which is much neater.
Also i don't see anything about the emeralds
Maybe a special section for the emeralds?
Woops i completely overlooked the special Section...

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
That's mostly because the game is always the same, Minecraft....
It feels like people are racing to do the most unfitting and meaningless modes, using Minecraft mechanics in the worst way possible, just to make bad games that are "original" and for no other purpose.
I mean, alright, original multiplayer minigames can exist and all but geez, Minecraft has a really specific set of mechanics, you can do all the BlockBand crap and all, but you can't just make a new game out of Minecraft, so all that's left is bad, severed, half-arsed MC modes advertised as a new entertainment form...

Reactions: CommunistCactus

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That's mostly because the game is always the same, Minecraft....
It feels like people are racing to do the most unfitting and meaningless modes, using Minecraft mechanics in the worst way possible, just to make bad games that are "original" and for no other purpose.
I mean, alright, original multiplayer minigames can exist and all but geez, Minecraft has a really specific set of mechanics, you can do all the BlockBand crap and all, but you can't just make a new game out of Minecraft, so all that's left is bad, severed, half-arsed MC modes advertised as a new entertainment form...

Well, thank you for further explaining my point.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I never really got bored with the villager, I think The villager shop system keeps things simple, and everyone is used to the villager, so if you change the shop system suddenly, Not all people will like it, and this may lessen the people to egg wars. ( This is just my opinion.....Chill)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
NOw this, this guys is a real suggestion! :) I would love the shop to be different becase I see really annoying when I want to buy a shield in OP mode pressing the ">" button like a hundred times.
I hope Staff adds this, really good suggestion! :)
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom