Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Na

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I never really got bored with the villager, I think The villager shop system keeps things simple, and everyone is used to the villager, so if you change the shop system suddenly, Not all people will like it, and this may lessen the people to egg wars. ( This is just my opinion.....Chill)
Sure, it'd cause confusion for many players, but that would probably clear up in a week or two and become a lot simpler in the long run.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I dunno about this, the shop doesn't really take too long to use properly, its really cool and traditional. I can also imagine myself killing someone, then when I go over to their island, they respawn and instantly buy a decent sword using their tokens in their chest (or just by swooping some from their gens) and killing me/knocking me off the island with their spawn protection

Reactions: ThePlanetBart

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It would be a really great improvements. I mean Speed Eggwars wasn't really necessary at all.

Though when a whole team attacks and is going for your egg it is almost impossible to craft a weapon quickly to at least try and defend your island, because you have to click, click, click. With this system it would be quicker.

Is it an absolutely necessity? No. Would it be a great update to the gamemode? Yes.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'm 50/50 on this idea.

I like it because like others have said a thousand times already, it can be real annoying scrolling through the whole shop just to get to a certain section...

index.jpg

The main reason I dislike it is because of what SpankMeSanta mentioned earlier:

I can also imagine myself killing someone, then when I go over to their island, they respawn and instantly buy a decent sword using their tokens in their chest (or just by swooping some from their gens) and killing me/knocking me off the island with their spawn protection

For some maps this won't be a problem but for others.... Ehhh. I'm undecided +0

Cool idea though!

Reactions: LeCastel

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I'm 50/50 on this idea.

Cool idea though!

I'll assume that anyone takes blocks with them. So just when they come close you go up a few blocks and jump behind them. Problem dealt with. I mean, people can already put weapons in a chest instead of the tokens. And even without weapons they can kill you on the bridge.

Reactions: DragonSan

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The main reason I dislike it is because of what SpankMeSanta mentioned earlier:

I dunno about this, the shop doesn't really take too long to use properly, its really cool and traditional. I can also imagine myself killing someone, then when I go over to their island, they respawn and instantly buy a decent sword using their tokens in their chest (or just by swooping some from their gens) and killing me/knocking me off the island with their spawn protection
Here's the thing, with our current shop all you need is 5 iron and you can get a wooden sword (It's the first item in the section).
It won't make much of a difference really. It'll probably save you dragging the sword into your first slot, but that's about all the time you can save in this situation.

Reactions: DragonSan

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'll assume that anyone takes blocks with them. So just when they come close you go up a few blocks and jump behind them. Problem dealt with. I mean, people can already put weapons in a chest instead of the tokens. And even without weapons they can kill you on the bridge.
Here's the thing, with our current shop all you need is 5 iron and you can get a wooden sword (It's the first item in the section).
It won't make much of a difference really. It'll probably save you dragging the sword into your first slot, but that's about all the time you can save in this situation.

Fair play, both very valid points. Okays, I support this suggestion! +1

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i dont like this suggestion i honestly feel like the shop for eggwars is fine how it is i can get my stuff actually quite quickly cus once your used to it you know exactly what you need and know exactly where it is and it just becomes a habit so its a -1 from me sorry i like it how it is

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
i dont like this suggestion i honestly feel like the shop for eggwars is fine how it is i can get my stuff actually quite quickly cus once your used to it you know exactly what you need and know exactly where it is and it just becomes a habit so its a -1 from me sorry i like it how it is

We are indeed used to it, so we know were we have to be. But like @Dark Spyro said getting a shield, or even Diamond armor in OP mode takes quite a bit of clicking. It's not horrible or unplayable, but most definitely something that can be improved.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think this would be a really nice (little) update, you can just click the item and buy it! +1, Nice suggestion!

Reactions: Earth

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
This is one of my favorite suggestions! I just hate sitting at the shop for 2 minutes trying to buy something and I mess up and buy something else.... However if this was to be added it would help people get stuff quicker! Since some people are used to the old way, make it optional? +1

Reactions: Earth
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom