Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
First of all I don’t know if this is possible at all,probably not but.Minemen.club has the best anti cheat for me curently.It reacts super fast and bans almost instantly after someone cheats.Sentinel reacts fast if for exsample someone auto clicks on 1.9 but that’s quite rare to see.Is anything of that possible to do?

D

Deleted member 59979

Yes, anti-gaming chair is a good idea. Every time someone logs on while using a gaming chair a masked person jumps through their window and smashes their chair! And in the lobby there should be a big hologram saying that AntiGamingChair has reclined x chairs in the past 24 hours! This is an amazing suggestion +11

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Didn't you suggest they get complete new anti cheat before..?
Anway, no. Cube will probably never do this.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Sentinel work good, i only think than sentinel is a little bit useless agains aimbot.
All the servers use a Npc or a player (idk) than spin around you, i saw this type of anticheat in hypixel and mineplex.
The most of cheaters in cubecraft uses bhop, aimbot and anti kb

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
It's not as simple as you think, an anti-cheat that bans super quickly is bound to have more false positives than you'll think. This conversation has been spoken about multiple times in the past and you still don't get it because you've never been in the situation yourself of coding your own AntiCheat for java + bedrock so I'm going to just pretend like this thread doesn't exist as it simply doesn't help us at all.

It's not as simple as you think, an anti-cheat that bans super quickly is bound to have more false positives than you'll think.
Before anyone says "bUT aNti GAmiNg cHaIr aLmOsT nEvEr fAlSeLy bANs!", please keep in mind that MineMenClub, unlike CubeCraft, is a practice server. This means MMC's environment is overall much more stable which drastically decreases the numerous causes to potential false bans. As the amount of different actions someone can make on practice servers is a lot smaller than on minigame servers, the amount of actions hacked-client developer can exploit also decrease by a lot. Their Anti-Cheat doesn't have to account for nearly as many situations as Sentinel, allowing them to have a much stricter Anti-Cheat without drastically increasing their false ban occasions. Yes, they could implement something like AGC in CubeCraft, but I'd personally prefer to not be instantly banned every time I try to TnT jump.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom