SIMPLE (look at attached file)

Attachments

• 2018-08-16_20.13.32.png
    2018-08-16_20.13.32.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 156

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I think they are trying to suggest that the Plus rank Miniature is changed from the plus sign on the head to being the player's head.

My opinion:
I honestly do not feel like this would be the best idea. Let me explain why, which is that the whole reason for the Plus sign is to symbolize it being a plus rank perk. Now of course you having the rank is a very obvious thing, but if it were your normal Minecraft head then it would look like a miniature that may be obtained by anyone. Also I think the head is kinda cool in its own way as it shows off the generic plus emote. Others may feel different, but that is just my opinion. Nice suggestion though! ^-^

Reactions: Fliqa and Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I think they are trying to suggest that the Plus rank Miniature is changed from the plus sign on the head to being the player's head.

My opinion:
I honestly do not feel like this would be the best idea. Let me explain why, which is that the whole reason for the Plus sign is to symbolize it being a plus rank perk. Now of course you having the rank is a very obvious thing, but if it were your normal Minecraft head then it would look like a miniature that may be obtained by anyone. Also I think the head is kinda cool in its own way as it shows off the generic plus emote. Others may feel different, but that is just my opinion. Nice suggestion though! ^-^
Not only, but there already are miniatures with players heads.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
look at the picture :I Change + head to the players head

My opinion:
Not only, but there already are miniatures with players heads.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think it's good as it is and if you think it's ugly, you don't have to use it. Just because it's one of the perks of having PLUS doesn't mean that you're forced to use it.

Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom