Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sansbyuwu

Member
Mar 30, 2021
15
19
19
20
It's bad. I know cubecraft is trying to make their servers all flashy with a new coat of paint, but the results are buggy.

Ever since they've added all this decorative stuff, I've been experiencing major lag spikes.

I like Eggwars in particular- it felt like it was It's own unique thing, but now you're just copying other iterations of the game. The redstone addition is causing the game to break.

Please just change it to the way it was, you had the formula right the first time.
 

sansbyuwu

Member
Mar 30, 2021
15
19
19
20
Rather than removing it, they could just fix the bugs.
I think the new additions remove the original experience of eggwars. I liked when it was basic, I just played two matches and the game is practically unplayable.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom