Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

Just a small suggestion, but I thought it would be cool to add something which could perhaps be called "chameleon armour". As you can imagine, it would change colour depending on the block you are standing on. So if I was standing on sand, I would be yellow, if I was standing on grass I would be green and if I was standing on dirt I would be brown. This would be a lobby vanity item.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Hi,

Just a small suggestion, but I thought it would be cool to add something which could perhaps be called "chameleon armour". As you can imagine, it would change colour depending on the block you are standing on. So if I was standing on sand, I would be yellow, if I was standing on grass I would be green and if I was standing on dirt I would be brown. This would be a lobby vanity item.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
I think this is a neat idea but this will be op in certain scenes like in skywars where they will become hard to see and push you or kill u easily like in the temple map

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think this is a neat idea but this will be op in certain scenes like in skywars where they will become hard to see and push you or kill u easily like in the temple map
I'm fairly certain that the chameleon armour is supposed to be a vanity armor set. It won't actually be used in games.

Totally agreed. This'd be one of those unique sets & I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Cool thing, although I don't think you can get the colour of a block you are standing on? So they'd have to do a check of some sort, but it could very much work, and it would look very cool.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi,

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
This would be great together with the animated chameleon hat.
+1

Reactions: Commissioned

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I actually quite like this, having a wardrobe set that changes colour according to the block you are standing on. Cool! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom