Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hello - I made an introduction when I first joined the forums in October but it was bad lol so I'm redoing it.

About Me
My name's Celery, and I usually go by they/them. I live in the eastern USA and uhh yeah thats all the irl stuff I feel comfortable sharing

Cubecraft
I got a Kindle for Christmas in 2014 or 2015, which is when I started playing Minecraft. I don't remember exactly when I started playing Cubecraft, but I have really good memories of me and my friends all playing Eggwars squads or minerware together. I was a non, yes, but I was decent for a mobile player. Then, I got a laptop for Christmas in 2019 and my own account. Around July I learned to speedbridge, got discord, and started talking to a lot more people online. I wouldn't consider myself one of those tryhard players as I'm not on any leaderboards, but I'm definitely a lot better at Cubecraft than I used to be and more involved in the community. I have both Java and Bedrock but I only ever play Bedrock.

I really enjoy just talking and playing with random people, so lmk if you ever wanna play lol

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom