Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
cc_bar_347804100000.png

Welcome to the CubeCraftGames Network wishes 2020.

In a couple hours we will no longer be in 2019 but do not worry because we will join a new year 2020. I and some other elves were thinking about giving CCGN something back for everything that they have already done for us. That's why we have come up with the idea of wishing good things for the network. You can send a nice message towards CCGN and I and some other elves will sort all this messages out and will post it under this message. You can send as many messages as you like! Google Forms are anonymous but me and some elves gave you the option to be tagged with your messag, if you like to stay anonymous you can also choose for that option.

Before I gie you the link for the warm wishes, I also have to make some small rules:
- You need to provide me with the forum name so that I know from who the message is coming later in the google form you will be able to mark if you would like to be tagged.
- I'll only post positive messages. If I didn't send your message, it was most likely a negative message.
- Have fun and be creative!!

This is the link for our Google form: https://forms.gle/W1SHEHyc4ybhMB1m8

Happy (early) New Year!!

Ps. Big thanks to @Christmas & Chill for helping me with this idea!

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
cc_bar_463327100000.png

First of all, I wanna wish everyone in the CubeCraftGames Network a happy new year and I hope that all the wishes become reality.

#anonymous
Loving to see it alive for a lo of years and keep going to the good way it is right now.
A decent playerbase and old lobbies like it used to.

@Ducky Jr
My wish for Cube is a bigger and even more nice community and also more games and updates.
More updates on games, bigger and more nice community and a bigger Translation Team. Everything is awesome, but I bet we could make it more awesome!

@pigglet
I wish a beautiful year, and, I hope CCG never ends, I just join the forums, but now, I understand everything, the community, is incredible. see you guys!
I wish the same community than the actual, why? Because this is a wonderful community, and I don't want it changes, I hope every single one here, have the best year 2020, thanks for all.

@Riley
I genuinely hope the staff team can stay as diverse as it is now. We don't need these ungenuine wannabes that go robot-style ("Please appeal at __", "Please be patient") on the staff team to make it better - we need new, respectful and unique personalities on that team that genuinely want to make the network better regardless of a fancy rank (in my opinion) I don't even mean this as a joke or a way to make fun of this thread, I genuinely mean what I said and I hope you'll accept it - I'm sure a lot of forum members will agree.
I'd like to see a new game or an old game make its return. Maybe a revamped version of some old arcade games (such as Barn Brawl or Parkour Minigame)

Edit: I am still accepting wishes so you can still fill the form in.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Top Bottom