Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
Erm.... I ran out of ideas.. Not my fault there are 39 pages of memes...

Attachments

• MIKE TYSON!!!!.jpg
    MIKE TYSON!!!!.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 183

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
y u do dis to me
I'm sorry if you feel called out, I keep trying to be neutral but I keep making people upset... I am really sorry for what happened to you though... I know you migh think I'm evil or something, that I hate you... I don't... I mean wow... 4 mutes... That's horrible, and what happened to me? Just... an hour. I feel bad. You make me feel bad, even though it's kind of my fault...

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
I'm sorry if you feel called out, I keep trying to be neutral but I keep making people upset... I am really sorry for what happened to you though... I know you migh think I'm evil or something, that I hate you... I don't... I mean wow... 4 mutes... That's horrible, and what happened to me? Just... an hour. I feel bad. You make me feel bad, even though it's kind of my fault...
My first mute was 2 months... (Omg i want to kill myself)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom