reports.cubecraft.net
Screenshot_128.png

:V

Reactions: remio

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
i hate swords.jpg

I really.. really hate Swords.. I don't know who designed it.. Why would you put a chest high on top of the sword? Why are the islands 500 blocks away from each other? Why is mid a million blocks away? Why.. just.. why..
It sucks... Burn it... Kill it.. Only bring back good maps like Angelic and Mystic..

Reactions: Conea64 and Simply

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
69737491_1365351026956330_3908914263678255104_n.jpg

I made this using my phone I know the resolution sucks
@Basketman must be thinking: am I a joke to you?
xD Hahha
Look at all the doubts. Everybody supports me.
Considering Elena didn't react to that message, I feel like putting my two cents in. I know this is CCG memes and all, but this is something that I have to get out there to make sure none of the helpers feel unappreciated.

All helpers are doing their best, and I must imagine seeing ten :doubts: for Elena isn't really that motivating.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Considering Elena didn't react to that message, I feel like putting my two cents in. I know this is CCG memes and all, but this is something that I have to get out there to make sure none of the helpers feel unappreciated.

All helpers are doing their best, and I must imagine seeing ten :doubts: for Elena isn't really that motivating.
Itssa joke :P

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
They arent for Elenahh personally, didnt it occur to you that maybe the :doubts: were for Basketman? Even he understood as he said he was "receiving support", Elenahh has been receiving a lot of support compared to the other helpers so I personally see it as a win for him.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom