Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1D60B8D4-89C0-41F8-ADC3-13D8A609757F.jpeg

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
This is considered swearing. Please don't swear on the Forums because your account could get banned from the forums if you continue to do this. You can find all the rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Thank You For Your Cooperation.
Sucks to see someone get informed of a rule for a word like sucks.
I was playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I killed someone who was clearly on a phone or tablet. A few seconds past and they filled the chat with "KEYBOARDER".
Sounds like you've encountered the kind of platform fanboy who generalises everyone on certain other platforms as something they're probably not.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom