Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2018-2-3_18-54-5.png

@Smanbg did I do it right?

Edit: Lmaooo we're eleven likes away from beating the OP of the biggest thread on the site. Go like the original post instead of this stupid meme xd

Last edited:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We do listen to the community, if you would like further information on why a suggestion didn't make it to production you can always ask.
If we listened to the community without any processing, I'm sure we would have a lot more criticism per update.
All popular suggestions that I have seen so far have been taken into consideration. (for me popular = polls that have 95%+ acceptance rate with at least 30+ votes)

Reactions: Lilleh__ and remio

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
We do listen to the community, if you would like further information on why a suggestion didn't make it to production you can always ask.
If we listened to the community without any processing, I'm sure we would have a lot more criticism per update.
Add giraffes to every lobby. No context, just add giraffes. Big giraffes, small giraffes, even three-legged giraffes with no tails for inclusivity. Make it happen, the community wants it. Listen to the community please. Giraffes. Make it happen. Make. it. happen.

Edit: I like giraffes c:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Add giraffes to every lobby. No context, just add giraffes. Big giraffes, small giraffes, even three-legged giraffes with no tails for inclusivity. Make it happen, the community wants it. Listen to the community please. Giraffes. Make it happen. Make. it. happen.

Edit: I like giraffes c:
GIRAFFES!!! ♡

Make a suggestions thread, I'd totally support it

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom