Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I don't get how you guys are having a laugh at Sentinel. If you compare it to hypixels watchdog this is way better.
Bans players fairly quick, not too many false-positives and if there are any they get helped fast by the developer.

How about watchdog, only has like 10 hacks that it has checks for, people can b-hop freely and not get banned, people can fly for nothing etc. and that all with such a big player count?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I don't get how you guys are having a laugh at Sentinel. If you compare it to hypixels watchdog this is way better.
Bans players fairly quick, not too many false-positives and if there are any they get helped fast by the developer.

How about watchdog, only has like 10 hacks that it has checks for, people can b-hop freely and not get banned, people can fly for nothing etc. and that all with such a big player count?
You can't call it "a fine anticheat" just by comparing it to watchdog.
That's like saying "pizza with pineapple on is a fine meal, because it tastes much nicer than cow manure"

L

Lightning McQueen

You can't call it "a fine anticheat" just by comparing it to watchdog.
That's like saying "pizza with pineapple on is a fine meal, because it tastes much nicer than cow manure"
It is a fine meal.

D

Deleted member 169486

Doesn't matter, we can still work on 2 projects.
Unless you're a developer, don't say we. I doubt you know much, if anything, about programming things like this, so stop acting like you do.

Now, stick with me here.

Say cubecraft has 10 developers, and it takes those 10 developers 4 weeks to complete an update.

Now, if we split those developers in half, there are 5 now working on updates, something people want, and they will now take 8 weeks to get done. While another 5, spend time working on a client that will only make cubecraft lose players.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Unless you're a developer, don't say we. I doubt you know much, if anything, about programming things like this, so stop acting like you do.

Now, stick with me here.

Say cubecraft has 10 developers, and it takes those 10 developers 4 weeks to complete an update.

Now, if we split those developers in half, there are 5 now working on updates, something people want, and they will now take 8 weeks to get done. While another 5, spend time working on a client that will only make cubecraft lose players.
I didn't act like i know such things
Get more developers? Or make this update in june.
And how the hell will cubecraft lose players? I am sure you misunderstood me and read the suggestion instead of talking non-sense.

D

Deleted member 169486

Get more developers
That's gonna cost them more, and I'm sure if they really wanted more developers they would get them.

Or make this update in june.
What happens in June?

And how the hell will cubecraft lose players? I am sure you misunderstood me and read the suggestion instead of talking non-sense.
I read it, you want a client for cubecraft. If players HAVE to download the client to play, I'm sure quite a few people won't download it and leave. If it isn't required, I doubt anyone will download it and then it's a waste of time.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That's gonna cost them more, and I'm sure if they really wanted more developers they would get them.

What happens in June?

I read it, you want a client for cubecraft. If players HAVE to download the client to play, I'm sure quite a few people won't download it and leave. If it isn't required, I doubt anyone will download it and then it's a waste of time.
Nothing happens in June, i only said they can realise it later. And ignore the part of the developers. And it isn't required to play on cubecraft, but with the CCG client on you can't get banned because you can't install cheats. + optifine +pvp friendly mods.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
Top Bottom