Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Do you guys know the badlion client? It's a client made by Badlion and while having that client you can't hack or get banned, it like an anticheat that you install. Could you make that for Cubecraft too? Like an anti cheat with armour hud Potion effect hud auto GG etc? While having the CCG Client you can't use hacks or x-ray etc. And it checks if the player you fight is legit. If it's possible please make it. Sentinel can't ban you while using the CCG Client. I want to hear some developers opinion.

@Djekko_ @driima

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Honestly, this is a great way to waste more money, Sentinel is a fine AC.
Better off getting forge and downloading some stuff for that
Waste money on the servers anticheat isn't called ''waste'' The ranks are pretty priced and with that money you can make a client which will improve the quality of gameplay+anticheat.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
What about swearing, teamers, campers, bug and glitch exploiters? I don't really think they should waste their time on a client. Besides, I like my mods.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
What about swearing, teamers, campers, bug and glitch exploiters? I don't really think they should waste their time on a client. Besides, I like my mods.
Glitch=report
Teamers=report
Chatbigboys=report
Campers=report
Hackers=THIS CLIENT
This client also has an anticheat which detects if you are legit and the lovely person you are fighting.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Glitch=report
Teamers=report
Chatbigboys=report
Campers=report
Hackers=THIS CLIENT
This client also has an anticheat which detects if you are legit and the lovely person you are fighting.
How much money and time did Badlion waste on that client again? Quite some.

Reactions: Zhypo

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
How much money and time did Badlion waste on that client again? Quite some.
And the results where honestly awesome, instead of adding no projectiles to games and making the tryhqrders get winz they can also put some money that they are earning from the overpriced ranks and put some effort and here you go 99,99% of the playerbase are happy.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Do you guys know the badlion client? It's a client made by Badlion and while having that client you can't hack or get banned, it like an anticheat that you install. Could you make that for Cubecraft too? Like an anti cheat with armour hud Potion effect hud auto GG etc? While having the CCG Client you can't use hacks or x-ray etc. And it checks if the player you fight is legit. If it's possible please make it. Sentinel can't ban you while using the CCG Client. I want to hear some developers opinion.

@Djekko_ @driima
This would be a great idea, although I really hope this client won't be too heavy and lag the game for the players.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
D

Deleted member 169486

Let's take a quick look back to when cubecraft updated to 1.9.

Few servers at the time had that compatibility, so if you wanted to play a game on Hypixel, you needed to switch back to 1.8, then back to 1.9 to play cubecraft. This was just a huge pain that wasn't fixed until other servers supported 1.9.

If cubecraft had it's own client, you would probably need to change between that and normal minecraft for other servers, not to mention the fact quite a few players are young, and can't download stuff, and most parents probably won't trust it.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Let's take a quick look back to when cubecraft updated to 1.9.

Few servers at the time had that compatibility, so if you wanted to play a game on Hypixel, you needed to switch back to 1.8, then back to 1.9 to play cubecraft. This was just a huge pain that wasn't fixed until other servers supported 1.9.

If cubecraft had it's own client, you would probably need to change between that and normal minecraft for other servers, not to mention the fact quite a few players are young, and can't download stuff, and most parents probably won't trust it.
A client that you can log with in other servers? a few players that can't download it? Mkay that are only like 100 people from the 5000-10000

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Nice idea, could be hard and that stuff. But I like it, I'd use it. Some mods and maybe you could put your own mods in, if possible. A client based anti-cheat is better then an anti-cheat plugin. May take time, may cost some money, but I think it could be worth it. Cool thing and it would make you a real cubecraft fan if you used it wouldn't it? ;3

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Nice idea, could be hard and that stuff. But I like it, I'd use it. Some mods and maybe you could put your own mods in, if possible. A client based anti-cheat is better then an anti-cheat plugin. May take time, may cost some money, but I think it could be worth it. Cool thing and it would make you a real cubecraft fan if you used it wouldn't it? ;3
Don't make it possible to modify, because if you do people can bypass it easily and put vape or something.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom