Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KvixSi

Dec 12, 2013
Hello there Developers and Minecrafters! When i play SkyWars i dont see people and they are in the game and they can hit me but i cant hit them! Very Anoying! Please fix this bug!

-bajs9500 ING name!

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Sigh..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It's a bug with MINECRAFT! NOT CUBECRAFT!

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
yer, and I haven't seen in elsewhere. Maybe it just comes with certain conditions though.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
To say, I haven't had that bug, i just had the bug where people die and they come back and kill u.

plus the spawn for skywars said that it still has bugs and the owners are working on it to fix it. you should be expecting this stiff

be patient guys.

tylnr

Dec 28, 2013
uk
I also used to get this but after christmas when I got my new computer it works completely fine and it's a rare chance that only one person would be invisible for me, and usually it's my neighbour, haha!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom