Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

3BDVIP

Apr 28, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you add events to minecraft bedrock thats will be cool and it will have more experience and you can do the prizes like eggwars rank pets and many more you can do normal magenta insane normal it give you pets via level texture pack magenta the winner will have packages insane give the winner a rank if you have already the rank give you packages or VIP level experience I hope you do these and you can do a tournaments like cubecraft championship

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm and Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you add events to minecraft bedrock thats will be cool and it will have more experience and you can do the prizes like eggwars rank pets and many more you can do normal magenta insane normal it give you pets via level texture pack magenta the winner will have packages insane give the winner a rank if you have already the rank give you packages or VIP level experience I hope you do these and you can do a tournaments like cubecraft championship
Events aren't run by cubecraft themselves but by external communitees, it's up to you to find them i guess

Reactions: Quis

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
1622372439689.png

somethings isnt right here

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Events aren't run by cubecraft themselves but by external communitees, it's up to you to find them i guess

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom