Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 25, 2016
Me and my friend created a mini game based off of egg wars. These are the differences. Your Egg"(a diamond block) has health. When it is broken your generators on your base shut down. There are four different shops and the first one to get to the mid get all the mid resources. Mid gens upgrade automatically and to upgrade your gens you have to walk through portals which will upgrade all gens of that type. The matches are timed and if they get too long then you can use an emerald to release a deadly shower. To get an emerald you have to destroy an egg. Me and my friend were thinking this could either be an eggwars gamemode like overpowered called timed or a stand alone game called diamond warfare.

We have actually finished building this game using redstone and are in the process of testing it for bugs. We are not good at plugins so you would have to go from redstone to plugins.

Hope you enjoy :) we will be posting the game file here for people to test it out once we have finished twekaing out th ebugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hey! I like what you posted, and I would want to see this game being playing so can you record and post it here? :D And we could give our opinion

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
You can post your ideas here, but I don't really like this idea. If you lose your home generators, someone could break a bridge out and they could just leave you there with nothing (sounds like mid campers x 489472839874).

Also, @CyanYellow can you please remove the e-mail address from the post?

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Dec 25, 2016
You can post your ideas here, but I don't really like this idea. If you lose your home generators, someone could break a bridge out and they could just leave you there with nothing (sounds like mid campers x 489472839874).

Ok we can have it where you keep your iron gen but gold and diamond is gone. That way you can still buy gear and blocks.

Dec 25, 2016

Also your egg has health so it is harder to break it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom