Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Not really. I've seen you comment on multiple threads with completely unnecessary points. You either repeat something that has been said in a thread already, or you post a totally useless post that contributes nothing to the conversation, like "Nice build," or "Nice thread." Makes me think that you are message farming.

Am I not allowed to say “Nice build” then? It can motivate the builder. And most of the times there is no poll, so it is the only way to tell it to the maker of the build. And if I know an improvement, I always include it in my reply.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Am I not allowed to say “Nice build” then? It can motivate the builder. And most of the times there is no poll, so it is the only way to tell it to the maker of the build. And if I know an improvement, I always include it in my reply.
For me, it's not about "Nice build!" but more about posts like "I agree, +1!" or someting similar. To me, it also seems as if you are message farming.

OT: EXP for kills should only be a thing in FFA, someone has already suggested that and it got escalated

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
For me, it's not about "Nice build!" but more about posts like "I agree, +1!" or someting similar. To me, it also seems as if you are message farming.

OT: EXP for kills should only be a thing in FFA, someone has already suggested that and it got escalated

What about Assasination? Because this game mode deserves it too.

Reactions: Finixly
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
For me, it's not about "Nice build!" but more about posts like "I agree, +1!" or someting similar. To me, it also seems as if you are message farming

Again, if there is no poll, how can I tell the maker of the thread that I agree then? And no, I am not message farming.
I see a lot of other people just saying “+1” or something that is unrelevant to the thread...

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Again, if there is no poll, how can I tell the maker of the thread that I agree then? And no, I am not message farming.
I see a lot of other people just saying “+1” or something that is unrelevant to the thread...

I have rarely seen you post your own opinion on threads, you either do the +1 message or you spit out something that has been said already.
You post on stuff that doesn’t need to be posted on. You can show your support on a thread by liking the post.

Reactions: Priley
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I have rarely seen you post your own opinion on threads, you either do the +1 message or you spit out something that has been said already.
You post on stuff that doesn’t need to be posted on. You can show your support on a thread by liking the post.

If it was said already, it doesn’t mean that it isn’t my opinion? I comment how I think about a thread, and if I agree with it, I say +1, if I don’t agree with it, I say why I don’t agree with it. And why didn’t you just post this on my wall?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

What about Assasination? Because this game mode deserves it too.
Just noticed this is a Bedrock thread - yes I'm quoting myself too. I still don't think XP should be rewarded for kills though, not for Java and not for Bedrock :P

Reactions: Basketman

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It's really annoying when someone with 1 kill wins the game and you have 5 kills and you get less xp than them (at least like something for a kill). Maybe in Egg Wars only on eliminations and egg breaks but the rest of the server is great!!
I agree, many games work with a score system which is what determines your rewards when the game ends.
So for example, 1 point = 5 exp. so let’s say a kill in skywars equals 1 point. Plus the win which is 100 exp I think.
So if I get 10 kills, I get 50 exp from killing and 100 exp from winning.
I think your proposal makes much sense and would be a fair change to reward player skill. This shouldn’t only be for bedrock though!!
+1

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
It's really annoying when someone with 1 kill wins the game and you have 5 kills and you get less xp than them (at least like something for a kill). Maybe in Egg Wars only on eliminations and egg breaks but the rest of the server is great!!
True, kills should be awarded. It's really bullcrap, because I get annoyed, there's one guy, that hasn't gotten into any battles, stayed in the island all game, won the game because I fell while bridging.
+1

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
[QUOTE = "Woofysayswoof, post: 1071623, member: 496329"] Es realmente molesto cuando alguien con 1 asesinato gana el juego y tienes 5 asesinatos y obtienes menos XP que ellos (al menos como algo para matar). ¡Tal vez en Egg Wars solo en eliminaciones y quiebres de huevos, pero el resto del servidor es genial! [/ CITA]
this is not about making more kills
It is to win the game anyway, this makes them concentrate more on winning than making many kills

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I agree with you on this one. If you play to level up and not for points you killed almost everyone and than one guy cleaned you by the last guy. Its so anoying that you only got 5 xp for that. I think adding xp reward would be nice to have. Meby if you died 2 or 3 you get for died more than 5xp meby 10 or 15xp. That would also be nice to have. I agree +1 for me ^-^

Reactions: Wheeps
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
Top Bottom